3.5.0 Almost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onimua
    They did have that one (I think Beta 4?) release on a Saturday...
    It's no longer beta status, their is a big difference between beta, and RC status..
    Its kinda funny though, cuz you know right of the bat no RC1 is going to be final, even though it has the candidate name associated with it, no RC1 has been the final release.

It should be more like, RC, RC1, RC2, RC3 till--> Gold
    Known issues a part of every release, even gold will have known issues, its a matter of how it affects the software, if its a small issue that dont affect everyone, and dont stop the software from functioning in it's normal way, or causes a major problem in anyway, it is not considered a Gold release stopping bug..
    All software has bugs, and always will..
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Conqsoft, I think your batting average just went down a bit but I still respect you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund
        It should be more like, RC, RC1, RC2, RC3 till--> Gold
        Exactly. Or even "PRC" for possible release candidate...

Comment

Originally posted by numberone
          Conqsoft, I think your batting average just went down a bit but I still respect you anyway.
          Yeah, more bugs keep popping up in the tracker.
          vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

I've about stopped waiting. Everytime the unconfirmed list get's empty and only a few left in confirmed, another batch arrives. I'm all for wanting a bug free product, so take all the time you need. I'll stick with 3.0.8 untill Gold. I've seen what I need to see for now in testing and here.
            House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

yeah i noticed the bugs keep coming
              maybe this week but wouldnt surprise me if it was next week
              why not release it when a week goes by without a bug report?

Comment

"when a week goes by without a bug report?"

That's exactly what I said in my first post in this thread in one of the first couple of pages as my prediction. Not sure which.

[edit in]

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=40

Comment

Look at the unconfirmed bugs and the confirmed bugs. Most are assigned and pending fixes.

The major one before we release is the exec_shut_down problem with PHP 5.0.5+
                  Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Good job at bug squashing guys. Keep it up. I never liked shutdown functions. I used to use them for emulating class destructors, but the order of execution always got goobered. Good luck with it.
                    Last edited by RagingPenguin; Mon 5 Sep '05, 3:57pm.

Comment

Originally posted by conqsoft
                      RC3 will be out soon. This week is my guess.
                      OK Conqsoft, I won't take away from your batting average...you were so close you are still the champ. And now for Gold, your prediction sir.

Comment

Mine would be a month for Gold. Mark it down!

Comment

Originally posted by Zonex
                          Mine would be a month for Gold. Mark it down!
                          I say two weeks..

Who wants in on bets,, $10.00 to start, whos gonna raise me $20.00?
                          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Conqsoft...aren't you going to give a prediction? No bets just your overwhelmingly great insite.

Originally posted by numberone
                            OK Conqsoft, I won't take away from your batting average...you were so close you are still the champ. And now for Gold, your prediction sir.

Comment

Gold is always so hard to predict, i say within 9 days from today
                              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Oct 1st excatly - way to start a new month
                                updating one of these days!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X