Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.5.0 Almost...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MrNase
    How many developers do you need to actually release a new version?

    Normally you would tell you only need one: One person how releases it.

    But at Jelsoft you need at least five.. Three writing more funny things for the random thing at the top, two making fun of the community.

    And sometimes later there's another one who actually releases it after the 5 other devs got bored
    You need all. It's allot of work releasing a new version. They have to do final checks, do flight check, then the important "Con" "Go" "Support' "Go" etc before a launch. All hands on deck is normal for a update.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Onimua
      A joke.

      I like this one: vBulletin 3.5, now with coffee maker support!
      yes
      that is realy nice

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mac Write
        You need all. It's allot of work releasing a new version. They have to do final checks, do flight check, then the important "Con" "Go" "Support' "Go" etc before a launch. All hands on deck is normal for a update.

        lol? I should try to be not so ironic.. Even my girlfriend doesn't understand me
        That's the end of that!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MrNase
          lol? I should try to be not so ironic.. Even my girlfriend doesn't understand me
          I got what you said. It's like that age-old question: How many devs does it take to screw in an upgrade?
          Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MrNase
            lol? I should try to be not so ironic.. Even my girlfriend doesn't understand me
            I understand you. Very good humor - reminds me on "How much people do you need to exchange a lightbulb" and other jokes

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Onimua
              I got what you said. It's like that age-old question: How many devs does it take to screw in an upgrade?
              17, +/- 16.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Onimua
                I got what you said. It's like that age-old question: How many devs does it take to screw in an upgrade?

                .. or to change a light bulb.


                (You need 11 persons.. One holding the light bulb and 10 twisting the first guy..)
                That's the end of that!

                Comment


                • LOL..
                  I just seen vBulletin 3.5 just for fpouk



                  lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MrNase
                    .. or to change a light bulb.


                    (You need 11 persons.. One holding the light bulb and 10 twisting the first guy..)
                    Or just one really talented blonde!
                    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
                      Or just one really talented blonde!
                      My girlfriend is blond.... do I need to say more..?


                      Well.. I'll go to bed. I've been staying up one night just to see vB3 released and I won't do this again
                      That's the end of that!

                      Comment


                      • Good night. Dream of vb.
                        Plan, Do, Check, Act!

                        Comment


                        • rotating vb notices @ top!

                          heh is it me or are you guys just a bunch of nerds

                          /me waits with drool


                          UPDATE:

                          Best one of em all. almost made me spit out my chef boyardee ravioli!

                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • vBulletin 3.5 is over there -->

                            Comment


                            • Haha, server on fire one

                              Comment


                              • Merged more threads about the same topic into one, once more.
                                (don't hate me for it)

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X