Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    She'll be back... they always come back. They can't help but find me completely irresistable. rrrraaarrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• Genotoxin
    replied
    You'll notice Rebecca hasn't posted in this thread all day today... I think I scared her off. No wonder I haven't had much luck with women, eh.

Leave a comment:

• auto
    replied
    Welcome Rebecca
    Beware though, there are many many vultures lurking around here in this forum, we won't mention any names, but Jakeman, Genotoxin, and WildWayz are some of them.
    And eva2000 is a guy that is pretending to be a girl [jk]

To other guys: Nice way to welcome new people
    To other girls: Be scared, be very scared
    Last edited by auto; Mon 30 Apr '01, 5:38pm.

Leave a comment:

• Lauren
    replied
    Welcome Rebecca to VB! I'm fairly new here myself and like the boards. What specific board are you interested in achieving?

Good luck...

Leave a comment:

• Lorina
    replied
    I always thought it ran on caffeine.

Leave a comment:

• JimF
    replied
    Originally posted by Kathy
    it boggles the minds of these guys who keep assuming that the net is run by guys.
    Wait, you mean it isn't??

-jim

Leave a comment:

• Kathy
    replied
    I suspect its a matter of having a new girl around....it boggles the minds of these guys who keep assuming that the net is run by guys.

Welcome Rebecca!

Which brings up a question in my brain. Purchasing power on the net.... Guys or gals?

PS. George, I like your signature...I find it helpful!

PPS. Rebecca, the vast majority of guys here are great, helpful and kind. A few others need etiquette lessons.

Welcome to the best bulletin board software!

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I used to post on the q3arena.com UBB forums. I was known for writing love peotry to a couple of the girls that posted there. hehe

...all in good fun, mind you. Though, I had one of the girls sending me pictures of herself.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by JimF

George, you must do something about that signature. John & James are apt to start charging you rent!

-jim
    really

i get alot of emails about the sig helping vB owners out that's why it stays ... unless the next release has a sig limiter or does it have one now ... hmmm

Leave a comment:

• JimF
    replied
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Chris Schreiber
    Yeah but if I remember correctly, the last time you had a girls only thread, there were more guys then girls posting in there
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL yup..

GUY
    - I was slashdotted
    - Animeboards Forum
    - Oscars @inFilmbox.com
    - vBulletin/MySQL/PHP tips and articles

MySQL:
    Checking tables for corruption | Optimise vB/MySQL | Table corruption/repair guide |
    MySQL.com optimisation tips | Maximum performance in Mysql @MySQL.com |
    Articles @Mysql.com | MySQL Variables explained |
    MySQL Extended Status Script | MySQL 3.23.37 is here | Installing MySQL | Upgrade PHP3 to PHP4/Zend optimiser installation

Info:
    What is 'top' command? | How-to/Tips for Unix servers |
    Send your server stats every hour to your inbox

I'm learning PHP/MYSQL with
    - PHP Fast & Easy
    - MySQL by DuBois
    George, you must do something about that signature. John & James are apt to start charging you rent!

-jim

Leave a comment:

• Me2Be
    replied
    Only because the boys can't HANDLE not being able to play with the girls.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris Schreiber
    Yeah but if I remember correctly, the last time you had a girls only thread, there were more guys then girls posting in there
    LOL yup..

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rockergrrl
    replied
    I think its time to bring it back again...

Leave a comment:

• Me2Be
    replied
    Originally posted by Susan
    I always wondered why we got so few other girls around here. Guess Rockergrrl, Carrie, Kathy, Jessica and I are gonna have to jump in and take the new girlies under our wings lest these boys scare them all off!
    That's definitely true!

(Do I see a new Girls Only thread coming soon? )

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X