why you should NOT buy an ipod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filburt1
    It wouldn't surprise me of decoding restricted WMA files requires hardware access in portable music players.
    As far as I am aware, it is handled in Firmware. It is similar technology as Apple uses for Fairplay. Both should be able to be software decoded.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

if you plan to buy nano, STOP!
      read this first and then decide. .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4286294.stm

this news is not coming from some apple haters, its from an impartial third party news.

some quotes from the news.

But some fans are beginning to question whether the machine is too fragile for everyday use. Owners are complaining about cracked, scratched or inexplicably failing screens, sometimes within hours of buying the machine....

"I pulled my iPod out and my heart dropped. The LCD was half destroyed, but there is no visible scratch or mark on the outside of the iPod," he wrote.
      Another irate customer said "If I had done something to damage my iPod I wouldn't be as angry as I am because it would be my fault. But I haven't done anything," he wrote. ....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X