No announcement yet.

Nintendo Revolution Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now let me ask you this, how many games will actually utilize this? Look at the DS, it has all these unique features and yet, most games could be played on the PSP which doesn't have the uniqueness... I would not at all be surprised if the same happens to the Revolution. Unique, but how many will take advantage of it?

MGM out

Comment

I just gave my Xbox controller another look and it is a thumb action. I have not play with it for awhile and thought my P.C. joystick was my Xbox controller huh! I wonder where was my head on this? The only thing is the button configuration seems odd. It does not have those 6 buttons that always you need in a certain reachable area.

Comment

For Nintendos sake, I hope the Revolution is a success.
        The GameCube was fairly good, but if this console fails, Nintendo will pretty much be out of the race...
        Webmaster / Administrator
        www.MegaGames.com
        www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
          The GameCube was fairly good, but if this console fails, Nintendo will pretty much be out of the race...
          Only in the consoles, but still would make games for who ever is still around.
          I wonder what happen to Indreama, they were going to come into the market as an upgradable machine instead of purchasing a console everytime.

Comment

i think it looks sexy. i seen the video where it shows it use and it rocks. i might actually buy a console this year. havent bought a console since dreamcast (and it was damn worth the money for that)!

Comment

Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
              Only in the consoles, but still would make games for who ever is still around.
              I wonder what happen to Indreama, they were going to come into the market as an upgradable machine instead of purchasing a console everytime.
              I'm still trying to figure out if the Phantom still exists.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
                Even if Nintendo was taken out of the console race (which won't happen), they still have 99% of the handheld market. Not to mention that the GBA has also outsold the PS2 and Xbox. Nintendo has always made its profits from the handhelds, not the consoles. Really, losing the console race wouldn't be all that bad for them in the long run. And the DS is still outselling the PSP.
                Forums

Comment

It doesn't own 99% of the market, I'm pretty sure the PSP put a dent in that. But yea, the PSP isn't selling so hot, but games like GTA: Liberty City Stories will change that.

MGM out

Comment

I don't care for hand held games...but I might...go and buy a Nintendo Revolution...it makes me drool

Comment

Nintendo still has more secrets.

Eurogamer: Is the freehand-style controller your trump card, or have we got more exciting stuff to look forward to?

Jim Merrick: Let's just say we have more surprises in store.

Thats very cool. Also Nintendo said they'll released a conventional controller shell to put the "remote controller" into to make it more like a stanfdard controller.

@MGM Hideo Kojima has expressed great interest in the Rev.

Comment

Originally posted by TruthElixirX
                        Nintendo still has more secrets.

Eurogamer: Is the freehand-style controller your trump card, or have we got more exciting stuff to look forward to?

Jim Merrick: Let's just say we have more surprises in store.

Thats very cool. Also Nintendo said they'll released a conventional controller shell to put the "remote controller" into to make it more like a stanfdard controller.

@MGM Hideo Kojima has expressed great interest in the Rev.
                        I agree. Nintendo has always been full of secrecy when it comes to their new consoles.
                        Forums

Comment

As far as I can remember Hideo Kojima isnt making Metal Gear Solid games after #4, so I think its irrelevant that hes interested in it! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                            http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3143782

Well, I didn't see that one coming. I don't know if I'll be able to use this thing, although I do like the idea of using it in a FPS.
                            So much for the convergence of computers and video game consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine
                              So much for the convergence of computers and video game consoles.
                              That is Microsoft's and Sony's vision. I don't think Nintendo ever subscribed to the same vision. Remember they are first and foremost a game company whereas Microsoft and Sony are first and foremost solutions companies.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                                I'm still trying to figure out if the Phantom still exists.

MGM out
                                If you are talking about Indreama, it has been sued by every electronic parts and game console manufacture. I would say the garage made console is Bankrupt right now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X