About Past Winners? What Happens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Past Winners? What Happens?

Well I was just wondering what happens to past winners when they win the winners circle 3 years ago but when you click on the link they are using a different bulletin system?

I was looking over the winner circle contest, and I noticed that one of your previous winners (Macfora) switched to Ipb (invision power board). I didn't know if it was a conflict of interest? but I just thought it looked wierd when you click on a link and it's not even your product.

I'm not suggesting removing them, Just think maybe you should disable the active link.

:Heads Up:
    Last edited by databrink; Thu 15th Sep '05, 6:24am.

I assume you're talking about the Board of the Month Winners?

I wouldn't remove them to be honest. They won the award then, and noone can judge the circumstances that made them change the software.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I'm not suggesting removing them
      - sorry I edited my post cause I knew it sounded like I suggested it but that's not what I was suggesting.

It just looks wierd when your expecting to see a vb board and its not a vb board. That's all.

I remember that design when it won 3 years ago.. It was a nice design, but maybe they should start using screen shots for winner of the month, because the style usually always changes plus they might change products. ect ect.

???

Comment

Yea, I dont think its a good thing if on the official vB support site we have a bulletin of the month and it points to an IPB forum...

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X