Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me feedback on a graphic I just made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me feedback on a graphic I just made...

Hey everyone,

I just made an entrance graphic for my website, and would like some feedback if possible. Please be honest! Let me know what you think. It'll help me improve.

Here's the image:-

Fire away with your thoughts! Thanks...
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Wow, that's a really busy graphic. Maybe take one thing off...the colors are great, love the fonts too.
    ~*Sara*~

Comment

Anyone else? Please, I need all the honest feedback I can get!
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

I reckon its pretty smart buddy, but like greg said to much different types of font and stuff :/ get rid of a lil text and its mint.

Comment

2 people so far, great.

All I want is a few opinions to get an idea of what's good/what needs changing.

Comment

To be honest...I agree with the above postees. Maybe the reason not many have replied, is that they didn't feel they could contribute anything by just saying "I agree"?
            House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

I like it just the way it is... It looks fine

Comment

I think perhaps you could make the "enter the site here / fan forums" part a bit more .. noticable.

its tucked away in the corner there, somebody might miss it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by limp bizkit fan
                  2 people so far, great.

All I want is a few opinions to get an idea of what's good/what needs changing.

^ good way to solicit further opinions ^

Anyway, too busy. Makes my eyes hurt just trying to figure out what the point of it is. Graphics should be simple and declarative. (yes, declarative)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X