No announcement yet.

How stable is RC3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe, where can I find plugins for vb3.5?
    So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec44
      Hey Joe, where can I find plugins for vb3.5?
      www.vbulletin.org Vtec
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I also been running 3.5 on the production board since Beta 3 and had little issues, which were mostly server stuff while upgrading. I got a couple of plug-ins, like the one that shows who visited today and they work without issues.
        Kim

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
          DOH! Thanks. I went there and leeched off a couple of things. I'm loving this new "hook" thingy in vB3.5
          So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
            At first I thought he was joking cause of the smiley And yea, the plugin and hook system does rock.

MGM out

Comment

I think it might go gold very soon, as some products that used the hook system are already out of their rc stage and now gold themselves. I will hope to see it by the end of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
                I think it might go gold very soon, as some products that used the hook system are already out of their rc stage and now gold themselves. I will hope to see it by the end of this month.
                Based on the time it appeared to take between RC2 and RC3, I'm guessing 3.5 will go gold in mid-October.
                Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz
                  Based on the time it appeared to take between RC2 and RC3, I'm guessing 3.5 will go gold in mid-October.
                  Well the time between RC1 and RC2 was very short (a week or so, I believe) so I doubt that comparison can really matter for gold's (or RC4's) release...

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                    Well the time between RC1 and RC2 was very short (a week or so, I believe) so I doubt that comparison can really matter for gold's (or RC4's) release...

MGM out
                    You're probably right. I just have some odd feeling it could be until mid-October. Oddly enough though, IPB 2.1 hit final today, even though (I think) it was announced just after 3.5. Perhaps 3.5 will hit final soon to remain competitive? (From a general user's perspective, that is...)
                    Forums

Comment

Just finish putting in a few mods for my board, took me a whole 5 minutes!

Version naming is pretty pointless to me. Jelsoft could have named RC3 Gold, since it's pretty darn stable, but they didn't.

Comment

It's pretty darn stable, yes, but it's not entirely stable. That's the difference, methinks.
                        Forums

Comment

There's no such thing, just look at Microsoft and Windows Service Packs!

Comment

It's running well on my 4.4 million post board
                            Webmaster:
                            @forumz

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X