I just bought a license!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought a license!

Less than a minute ago, I just purchased a leased vBulletin license! While IPB is a great software package, I've just always preferred vB, and now I can finally use it.

So... I'm happy. I would have bought the owned license, but I didn't have $160 at the time...
    Forums

Congrats and welcome to the vB family!
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by limp bizkit fan
      Congrats and welcome to the vB family!
      Thanks. My only challenge right now is trying to get ImPex to work. Installing vBulletin itself is incredibly easy...
      Forums

Comment

Welcome aboard! You made an excellent investment!

Now work on getting the 2nd and 3rd licenses!
        Kim

Comment

Originally posted by KimmiKat
          Welcome aboard! You made an excellent investment!

Now work on getting the 2nd and 3rd licenses!
          I only need one license, since I just run my board for fun. (Not for profit or anything.)
          Forums

Comment

Well done, nice to see another on board.
            Kind Regards
            Bill

Comment

welcome to the world of vbulletin
              http://www.virtualinfusion.net
              An Anime and Manga discussion forum.

Comment

What took you so look?
                So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec44
                  What took you so look?
                  Well, I was using IPB for a while, and I also had to save up money to get the license. If I can get together another $85 within 30 days, I'll upgrade to an owned license.
                  Forums

Comment

Congrats, welcome aboard .

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz
                      Well, I was using IPB for a while, and I also had to save up money to get the license. If I can get together another $85 within 30 days, I'll upgrade to an owned license.
                      Try to apply for Google Adsense, https://www.google.com/adsense. That will help to recoup some of your initial investment
                      So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec44
                        Try to apply for Google Adsense, https://www.google.com/adsense. That will help to recoup some of your initial investment
                        Nah. I run my board for fun, not profit. I could care less about getting money off my site. To me, I shouldn't let money get in the way of my hobby, or I'm just going to lose members. (Not that I have that many in the first place...)
                        Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz
                          Nah. I run my board for fun, not profit. I could care less about getting money off my site. To me, I shouldn't let money get in the way of my hobby, or I'm just going to lose members. (Not that I have that many in the first place...)
                          You talk sense. I like you.

Hope I didn't sound creepy just then, lol.
                          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Go for owned. It'll pay for itself many times over if you're actually using it for all it has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by biggazillakilla
                              Go for owned. It'll pay for itself many times over if you're actually using it for all it has to offer.
                              I know. I have 30 days to get the discounted upgrade, so I'll start saving my lunch money again. I usually get about $10 a day, so hopefully by sometime next week, I should have enough for the upgrade.
                              Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X