Got an iPod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filburt1
    I was at CompUSA and looked at one of the display models (I wasn't there for an iPod; I already have one). It really is pretty thin, but that actually gave the feeling that it was flimsy in my hand. The center button also felt "mushy." Good screen, though. I would get it over the worthless shuffle, though. That's right, worthless, I don't care what you say, an MP3 player without even a screen is useless.
    It's not completely useless, especially for someone who justs want to listen to music. It's certainly worthless, though.
    Forums

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
      I was at CompUSA and looked at one of the display models (I wasn't there for an iPod; I already have one). It really is pretty thin, but that actually gave the feeling that it was flimsy in my hand. The center button also felt "mushy." Good screen, though. I would get it over the worthless shuffle, though. That's right, worthless, I don't care what you say, an MP3 player without even a screen is useless.
      Read the iPod Nano article at ArsTechnica. It's actually sturdier than it looks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X