Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    I think he read from another post here about a host wanting to know how to find pirated wares, such as forums. The answer to that was the host was going to created a robot to check his/her's server to find out who has non lic. boards. That maybe what you are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no such script. Your friend is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Contact [email protected] if you would like an official answer, but I'm pretty sure you'll be disappointed as well

Leave a comment:

• danb00
    replied
    im sure there is
    my mate says
    I read on vbulletin.com that they released such a script, they offer it to any hosting company who wants to participate

what it does is searches for the text nullified in the first x lines or something

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    There is currently no way for anyone other than Jelsoft to see if a site has a license or not.

Leave a comment:

• Mayers
    replied
    Where did you hear this at? I don't know how well it would work because only vBulletin staff know for sure.

Leave a comment:

• danb00
    started a topic Vbulletin Script

Vbulletin Script

I just found out that someone released a script for webhosts to scan their customers files for illegal vbulletin versions.

Were can i get hold of this script? As i have a webhsoting server and want to make sure i dont get shut down or anything

Dan
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X