Vbulletin Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin Script

I just found out that someone released a script for webhosts to scan their customers files for illegal vbulletin versions.

Were can i get hold of this script? As i have a webhsoting server and want to make sure i dont get shut down or anything

Dan

Where did you hear this at? I don't know how well it would work because only vBulletin staff know for sure.
    Student Zone - A community for students

Comment

There is currently no way for anyone other than Jelsoft to see if a site has a license or not.
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

im sure there is
        my mate says
        I read on vbulletin.com that they released such a script, they offer it to any hosting company who wants to participate

what it does is searches for the text nullified in the first x lines or something

Comment

Contact [email protected] if you would like an official answer, but I'm pretty sure you'll be disappointed as well
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

There is no such script. Your friend is wrong.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think he read from another post here about a host wanting to know how to find pirated wares, such as forums. The answer to that was the host was going to created a robot to check his/her's server to find out who has non lic. boards. That maybe what you are looking for.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X