Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RC3 now running on vBulletin.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RC3 now running on vBulletin.com



    About time!

  • #2
    Yeah we are waiting for the German release...

    Comment


    • #3
      Anybody notice that you can not right-click & copy after you hilighted text in the quick reply or in editor?

      I hope it is out in the next couple of months so that 3rd party software can have a chance on getting their product out this year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Took them long enough. I had to reschedule a ton of things to make room for more vB 3.5 development time.
        :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Copy is working for me in Firefox and the extended 3.5 was to allow as many bugs to be fixed as possible, we've also been trying to sort out example code and documentation for the final release.

          IE doesn't like the fact that we're now using an iframe instead of a div though and is showing the standard window menu, i'll google for any possible quick fixes.
          Scott MacVicar

          My Blog | Twitter

          Comment


          • #6
            I am using IE6 at the moment and just cut-n-pasted from and to this editor just fine.
            House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
              Copy is working for me in Firefox and the extended 3.5 was to allow as many bugs to be fixed as possible, we've also been trying to sort out example code and documentation for the final release.

              IE doesn't like the fact that we're now using an iframe instead of a div though and is showing the standard window menu, i'll google for any possible quick fixes.
              I thought Firefox didn't like iframe and IE does. Weird

              Comment


              • #8
                Firefox can only use iframe, IE can use anything. We use to use a div for IE and an iframe for Mozilla but we decided to consolidate them so they used the same thing which would cause less confusion when editing.
                Scott MacVicar

                My Blog | Twitter

                Comment


                • #9
                  How long before RC3 is available for download?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                    Firefox can only use iframe, IE can use anything. We use to use a div for IE and an iframe for Mozilla but we decided to consolidate them so they used the same thing which would cause less confusion when editing.
                    Seems to be causing more of an issue now.. I'd rather have it go back to the div..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm waiting on some solid documentation so I can upgrade my board, along with the portal and gallery software from VBAdvanced.
                      So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Do you think RC3 will be the last release candidate before 3.5 hits final?
                        Forums

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Quillz
                          Do you think RC3 will be the last release candidate before 3.5 hits final?
                          IMO, no. While I had suggested otherwise in other threads, I now believe that we'll more than likely see a 3.5 RC4. Why? RC3 took so long and there are so many fixes, that I'd be willing to bet that at least one of those fixes is going to cause another bug.

                          Originally posted by DirectPixel
                          Took them long enough. I had to reschedule a ton of things to make room for more vB 3.5 development time.
                          That's why you should never base your projects on the timeframe of another company...

                          Originally posted by Gary King
                          How long before RC3 is available for download?
                          Anywhere from a few days to a week if they follow the releases for RC1 and RC2...

                          MGM out

                          Comment

                          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X