X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi,

hi,
    im new here, my mate he brought me vBulletin 3.0 and he nerver gave me the code for it or what ever it is, and now i cant ask for it because he died and few days ago, and i was wondering is there anything i can do, will sites accept it or not.

thanks
    HP

If you do not have a valid license for vBulletin (including a customer number and password) then you cannot run the software. You can purchase a license here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by half pint
      hi,
      im new here, my mate he brought me vBulletin 3.0 and he nerver gave me the code for it or what ever it is, and now i cant ask for it because he died and few days ago, and i was wondering is there anything i can do, will sites accept it or not.

thanks
      HP
      If that's true, see if his parents or whomever can find the information for you.
      Forums

Comment

Your friend died a few days ago, but you're more worried about a vB license?

Something smells fishy.

but on the off chance you're telling the truth, there should be ways you can get the info. mail the vB team and if they ask any questions they don't know, ask his parents.

Comment

ok, he died a few weeks ago, sorry i was think about him that much i feels like a few days ago, but he did not live with his perents but please no more replys.

im sorry i even bothered posting

Comment

Haha. Sorry mate, i can't beleive you for a second. nice try though.

Comment

This thread has run out of time. Steve already post what he should do.
              If it was not in his will then your out of luck no matter what. It is still upto vB.com to decide if it belongs to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
                Haha. Sorry mate, i can't beleive you for a second. nice try though.
                Yes, I found this quite hilarious myself If he's telling the truth I'm gonna burn in hell but I highly doubt he is

MGM out

Comment

Whoops, I just forgot when my mate died too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X