This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine

So that is what I heard about. Yeah, that would be nasty. It would go at least 15 miles inland.
    Say good bye to the east coast along with about 40million + ppl

I live in Calgary, Alberta & just outside the effects of the blast radius but will get the ash and some large amount of debris. Their is some lake well a sulfur lake @ that site that moved in the past hundred yrs the lenght of a football field.

Well you can not fight the oil machine, you need it to run out before you see positive effects on the economy and the environment.

Right, that did not seem believable when I typed it but then it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
      I'm up here in North Carolina on the Virgina line

The Marquis came with the 5.0 V8, and the swap is more or less a direct bolt on from what I've read. I seen a few people doing it on some ford forums so I know it's possible although it requires a new computer and other little things.

I don't know how well the new motor would play with my tranny though, I need to get it replaced to I reckon
      Do you have the Aode tranny?

Comment

Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
        Well you can not fight the oil machine, you need it to run out before you see positive effects on the economy and the environment.
        Well, Donald Trump says that if the government sent a businessman (an educated guess says that it is a reference to himself) to negotiate with the oil producing companies, we'd see oil prices plummet:

http://donaldtrump.trumpuniversity.c...asp?item=97265

Seeing oil prices plummet for a change would be nice. Anyway, I'd really like to stop using oil and switch over to hydrogen as soon as possible. The only problem is that the car companies won't have hydrogen powered cars available for at least another five years, and that includes the Japanese.

Comment

Can not wait for that hydrogen car then moving to Iceland or GreenLand do not remember which was doing a controlled test on if hydrogen cars were the norm and see how the market reacts.

Another way is to grow it @ home and mix it with your gas. What is this home grown thing I taking about, well it is pond scum algae [Chlamydomonas reinhardtii]. Non-Smoker's only

Comment

Price of gas is rediculas here, as it is in the states too
            Attached Files
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

^ Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine
                Well, Donald Trump says that if the government sent a businessman (an educated guess says that it is a reference to himself) to negotiate with the oil producing companies, we'd see oil prices plummet:

http://donaldtrump.trumpuniversity.c...asp?item=97265

Seeing oil prices plummet for a change would be nice. Anyway, I'd really like to stop using oil and switch over to hydrogen as soon as possible. The only problem is that the car companies won't have hydrogen powered cars available for at least another five years, and that includes the Japanese.
                Then you have to get people to buy those cars.

Those cars however will not go over well within my hobby of sports cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                  Sigh I sick of hearing this, sick of it, and I can't takes no more!

Fact: Gas is always going up, and it never goes back down
                  Fact: My car gets 15 mpg highway and 10 in the city
                  Fact: I'm to poor to afford a new car atm, so I must drive the one I have

Gas is killing us, to the point that we barley have enough to pay off our health insurance at the end of the month. I really could care less how much you or anyone else pays, in short: "Your countries gas price doesn't mean jack to me!". Do you know why? Because I don't live there.
                  That's lame, if we can survive by paying over 6.50 a gallon, then u sure as hell should be able to as well. We pay additional 50% in tazes of our income. So stop whining about how u can't afford this and that. You're just mad that you can't buy SO much luxury anymore that you could before.
                  My site
                  www.coolservice.dk

Comment

I asked this cute blonde what she though of the price of gas going up and she told me it made no difference to her cause she always puts in $10... ????

how's that?
                    -

Comment

• Hey your from Denmark, are not you trying to lay cliam on our land . You already have greenland so why bother think if you get the rock you will the rights to our NorthWest Passage.

Your taxes our to keep your health care system a float. I do not see why your country does not start building hydrogen plants on Greenland. Is their not hot springs on that island. Maybe the selling of hydrogen would lower your taxes in your economy.

[Fat Chance]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingmar
                        I asked this cute blonde what she though of the price of gas going up and she told me it made no difference to her cause she always puts in $10... ????

how's that?
                        Maybe she lost her marble's in the gas tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
                          Can not wait for that hydrogen car then moving to Iceland or GreenLand do not remember which was doing a controlled test on if hydrogen cars were the norm and see how the market reacts.

Another way is to grow it @ home and mix it with your gas. What is this home grown thing I taking about, well it is pond scum algae [Chlamydomonas reinhardtii]. Non-Smoker's only
                          You forgot to take your pills, didn't you?
                          You're my Prince of Peace
                          And I will live my life for You

Comment

• Originally posted by nuno
                            You forgot to take your pills, didn't you?
                            What it works to make hydrogen and it is a cheap process but the smell is a draw back when you home brew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamer81
                              That's lame, if we can survive by paying over 6.50 a gallon, then u sure as hell should be able to as well. We pay additional 50% in tazes of our income. So stop whining about how u can't afford this and that. You're just mad that you can't buy SO much luxury anymore that you could before.
                              Would you piss off with your complaining about us complaining about gas prices?

Your annoying us with your bickering more than we are annoying anyone else in this thread.

You are used to 6.50 a gallon gas prices. Your prices are stable.

Right now the United States gas prices are unstable, price gouging has been occuring and they continue to rise.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrentWilson
                                Would you piss off with your complaining about us complaining about gas prices?

Your annoying us with your bickering more than we are annoying anyone else in this thread.

You are used to 6.50 a gallon gas prices. Your prices are stable.

Right now the United States gas prices are unstable, price gouging has been occuring and they continue to rise.
                                wtf? we used to pay $4.50 and that was ****ing heaven. so dont tell me our prices are stable....
                                My site
                                www.coolservice.dk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X