Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone Can you all please help me come up with a good business name?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone Can you all please help me come up with a good business name?

I am starting a business and I need to come up with a name. I sell alot of products some including glass figurines (dragons, roses, angels, animals, dolphins, etc...), bath and body products, candles and holders, antiques, collectiables, kids stuff, baby stuff, fantasy characters (dragons, fairies, unicorns, etc), things for different cultures, home decor, jewelry, etc... Its all very beautiful stuff and my grandparents and my parents have been selling all of this and I have been helping them but now I am going to join and sell this stuff by my self so I need your help coming up with a name please anyone

Thanks Tiffany
    [email protected]

Spammers Inc. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
      Spammers Inc. ?
      Isn't really relative to the products the business sells. It isn't funny either .

Comment

Possibly go with a business name with the word Dragon or another that details the products you sell. Just a small suggestion.

Comment

Spammers Inc. ?
          LOL Good one Floris.
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Spammers Inc. ?
            lol, could not stop myself laughing..
            TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

hopefully that wasnt a potential customer :/

Comment

what about
                dragons and roses and angels and animals and dolphins Corp.
                My site
                www.coolservice.dk

Comment

MythiCorp

MythiCo.

just a couple off the top of my head.

and floris, i fail to see how he is spamming? (not having a go, just wondering, unless you removed the link?)

Comment

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
                    MythiCorp

MythiCo.

just a couple off the top of my head.

and floris, i fail to see how he is spamming? (not having a go, just wondering, unless you removed the link?)
                    it is spam because the person creates an account, writes a post in here, and expect us to answer on email.... that's just lame
                    My site
                    www.coolservice.dk

Comment

Isysoft
                      "I Spam You Software"
                      Let the flames begin.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer81
                        it is spam because the person creates an account, writes a post in here, and expect us to answer on email.... that's just lame
                        But she never said she wanted anyone to email her.

she simply put her name and email to sign off the post, maybe not the wisest thing to do with all the spam-bots harvesting e-mails, but i don't see a problem with her post.

Comment

Thanks for seeing it my way

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
                          But she never said she wanted anyone to email her.

she simply put her name and email to sign off the post, maybe not the wisest thing to do with all the spam-bots harvesting e-mails, but i don't see a problem with her post.
                          and your right. I didnt put it there to make you guys e-mail me in order to say something. I just simply put it there because some people choose to talk to me through e-mail or yahoo messenger. To those of you who arent being rude about it thanks to you for being considerate. For those of you who are being rude then whats the point of commenting on my posts if your just going to be mean about it. I'm just simply here looking for help and being rude does not help me in any way to find a name for my business.

Tiffany

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonluver420
                            For those of you who are being rude then whats the point of commenting on my posts if your just going to be mean about it. I'm just simply here looking for help and being rude does not help me in any way to find a name for my business.

Tiffany
                            Yes, but you signed up here with no intention to purchase/consider purchasing vB. You shouldn't sign up just to ask something like that. I mean why not ask at a forum which deals with businesses?

Really, how did you expect us to react?
                            "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by limp bizkit fan
                              Yes, but you signed up here with no intention to purchase/consider purchasing vB. You shouldn't sign up just to ask something like that. I mean why not ask at a forum which deals with businesses?

Really, how did you expect us to react?
                              Well this is the Chit-Chat forum. There are also no criteria in place that restrict registration. It is open registration, this is an open discussion.

Originally posted by dreamer81
                              spam P (spm)
                              n. Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

He/She simply asked for some input. Some people are really getting uptight about small things that don't need getting uptight about. The very thing I see on many other forums (associated to those that are vBulletin's competitors). The local members get on the case of new members who make honest statements - guys...take a breath and take it easy.

Honestly with the bickering that is happening in this thread takes away from the whole credibility of the thread and forum. I am all for closing this thread.
                              Last edited by someuser190826; Wed 31st Aug '05, 7:20pm.

Comment

Working...
                              X