Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Leave a comment:

• MadBeaver
    started a topic User banned but comes back?

User banned but comes back?

Sorry, I couldn't find the answer for my question anywyere else.

Ok, so two persons started a Car forum a couple of months back (both administrators and one were also webmaster). The two had an argument and the admin/webmaster left. Then I came in and took over his functions so that the forum can continue operating. That was two months ago...

Now strange things are happening. All the posts of one perticular user were phisically deleted, etc. We then banned the IP and the username of the previous admin/webmstr. But it didn't stopped him from accessing the private sections and screwing around with our stuff.

Now that guy says it's pretty easy to still use his account but I can't figure out how he does it.

I'm kinda new to vBulletin and we need to keep him out for good.

Sorry if it's a silly question. And yeah I know, this is probably the wrong section to post it in.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X