vBulletin is a better community than last year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin is a better community than last year

as someone who was made to feel unwelcome when posting in the past and only usually posted in response to someone else's remark regardless of being made welcome or not I have to say that these forums have taken a nice turnaround this year.
    I don't visit vbulletin.org very much anymore but when I do and have posted its good to not be made to feel unwelcome or suffer rebuke from members.

This thread is nothing to do with who I am or what I do, its just a post to say that it hasn't went unnoticed that vbulletin.com is turning back into a community. We all have the same thing in common, an interest in vBulletin. Not being made to feel like your welcome or being ridiculed by other members without rebuke seems to be just a memory.

vBulletin is definately a better community than last year.
    Last edited by scotsmist; Wed 7th Sep '05, 8:12am.
    vbPortal Developer

Originally posted by scotsmist
    vBulletin is definately a better community than last year.
    I agree. I'll take the credit for that.

Comment

Thank you for the kind feedback. It is due to such feedback from our customers that we can try to improve not only our products, but also our services. And also our customer services. Hopefully that reflects to the community and helps increase a more positive spirit on vBulletin.com

Comment

Oh, the good ol' days, how I miss 'em!
        You're my Prince of Peace
        And I will live my life for You

Comment

I feel different. While I feel the meat and potatoe forums along with the service has improved, the chit chat forum is boring now days. There is a new croud now and hardly ever is there a post I find interesting. I miss the old days too.
          Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I have always seen the vbulletin community as a great, friendly community with great folks....

Keep up the good work, vb.com!
            Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
              I feel different. While I feel the meat and potatoe forums along with the service has improved, the chit chat forum is boring now days. There is a new croud now and hardly ever is there a post I find interesting. I miss the old days too.
              Maybe you can bring atleast the chit-chat back -- it is pretty boring and many spam threads can be found.

Comment

Working...
              X