Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing Aoe3Paradise.com

Hello everyone,

I am proud to announce that Aoe3 Paradise is going on its 1st month of being open. We are targeted directly at Age of Empires III content. We have a growing community and are ready to start booming.

If you would like to stop by put in a few words at the forum, or just check us out it would be greatly appreciated. We are always updating things and adding new features, so stay active.

Thanks everyone, and any comments or feedback is welcomed.

www.aoe3paradise.com

Very nice design, the frontpage looks very slick and the forums are provoking people to register and post!

Comment

for a better review about your forums, join www.theadminzone.com place your forums in Commuity Review section and get some professional reviews.

Regards,
      TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Originally posted by SaN-DeeP
        for a better review about your forums, join www.theadminzone.com place your forums in Commuity Review section and get some professional reviews.

Regards,
        @San-DeeP: I would hardly say professional reviews, but voluntarily submitted comments and suggestions from users who have probably made web development their professions or side-job – but that hardly makes them professionals in the specific field though.

@Peace Hope: Very nice front page, nice flash -- I have flash, but do you have an alternative to the flash header that would show in the situation that a user does not have flashplayer (an out of the box firefox doesn't).

Nice forums, alot of posts for one month. Keep it up!

Comment

I see your using the bundled 'hardwired' skin for coppermine, i designed that about 3 years ago! nice site btw

-M

Comment

I like it.

Except I've never been a fan of music on a web site. It just gets annoying.

Comment

yeah, I would turn music off by default. keep in mind some people browse sites at work and with speakers on.
              War is only fun when you are winning.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X