X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreamer81
    replied
    well i'll take ur word for it.
    Kinda gives it away when he writes "anyone have this and willing to share" hehe...

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew111888
    What are you babbling about? What you said has absolutely no relevance as to my comment stating that Jelsoft wouldn't do that .
    You only mention Jelsoft in this post not your first.
    My post mentions Flashblock & Jelsoft, you get a piece of paper and write it down then type it in so I do not have to guess which one you were impling to.

Originally posted by dreamer81
    doesn't look like a warez site to me, however i wouldn't know since the url is not there..

this is a no-go topic.
    It is the biggest Russian & english speaking warez site. That is the only clue I would give other than the colour of forum gives it away.

As for 'free thinker' go and Troll somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• dreamer81
    replied
    doesn't look like a warez site to me, however i wouldn't know since the url is not there..

this is a no-go topic.

Leave a comment:

• free thinker
    replied
    What are you babbling about? What you said has absolutely no relevance as to my comment stating that Jelsoft wouldn't do that .
    see below...

Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
    This message is hidden because LEAD_WEIGHT is on your ignore list.
    *hint*

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    I sincerely doubt that.
    You have not spoken to the code creater as I did to find out why would a coder want to give a place known for taking but not paying. It is to advertise. The coder brought friends over to say 'it is a great proggy'.

Originally posted by Floris
    You're against advertisement, but yet you remove the URL from the screenshot of the warez share site you're visiting that appears to be running a vB powered forum?
    Russian site & it is & not vb, it is old but still creaking along.
    Tried to kill it but seems to well entrenched.

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    You're against advertisement, but yet you remove the URL from the screenshot of the warez share site you're visiting that appears to be running a vB powered forum?
    Hahaha well that's funny.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Andrew111888
    replied
    I sincerely doubt that.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    started a topic Shameful Way To Advertise

Shameful Way To Advertise

Can you believe in how this guy is advertising his product by placing it in a illeagal warez share site.
    I guess if you want ever one in the world to see your product fast is to spam warez sites.
    I have wondered if Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. ever does this to get their product seen cause it gets around quickly after a new release.

http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/4152/12128gh.png

http://www.flashblocks.com/
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X