Shameful Way To Advertise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameful Way To Advertise

Can you believe in how this guy is advertising his product by placing it in a illeagal warez share site.
    I guess if you want ever one in the world to see your product fast is to spam warez sites.
    I have wondered if Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. ever does this to get their product seen cause it gets around quickly after a new release.

http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/4152/12128gh.png

http://www.flashblocks.com/

I sincerely doubt that.

Comment

You're against advertisement, but yet you remove the URL from the screenshot of the warez share site you're visiting that appears to be running a vB powered forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
        You're against advertisement, but yet you remove the URL from the screenshot of the warez share site you're visiting that appears to be running a vB powered forum?
        Hahaha well that's funny.
        Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
          I sincerely doubt that.
          You have not spoken to the code creater as I did to find out why would a coder want to give a place known for taking but not paying. It is to advertise. The coder brought friends over to say 'it is a great proggy'.

Originally posted by Floris
          Russian site & it is & not vb, it is old but still creaking along.
          Tried to kill it but seems to well entrenched.

Comment

What are you babbling about? What you said has absolutely no relevance as to my comment stating that Jelsoft wouldn't do that .

Comment

What are you babbling about? What you said has absolutely no relevance as to my comment stating that Jelsoft wouldn't do that .
              see below...

Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
              This message is hidden because LEAD_WEIGHT is on your ignore list.
              *hint*

Comment

doesn't look like a warez site to me, however i wouldn't know since the url is not there..

this is a no-go topic.
                My site
                www.coolservice.dk

Comment

You only mention Jelsoft in this post not your first.
                  My post mentions Flashblock & Jelsoft, you get a piece of paper and write it down then type it in so I do not have to guess which one you were impling to.

Originally posted by dreamer81
                  doesn't look like a warez site to me, however i wouldn't know since the url is not there..

this is a no-go topic.
                  It is the biggest Russian & english speaking warez site. That is the only clue I would give other than the colour of forum gives it away.

As for 'free thinker' go and Troll somewhere else.

Comment

well i'll take ur word for it.
                    Kinda gives it away when he writes "anyone have this and willing to share" hehe...
                    My site
                    www.coolservice.dk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X