No announcement yet.

Yahoo vs Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both yahoo and google play important role in terms of getting traffic to your site/forums, google gets us more traffic comparatively.
    TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

does anyone use dogpile? i heard that one is pretty decent.

Comment

Yahoo, for some reason, is entirely too slow for me.

I could perform ten searches with Google in the same space of time it would take Yahoo to process one.

Comment

I hate Yahoo!
          Geocities, Bloated Home Page, Launch, and Yahoo! Mail.
          The only thing they have going for them is that they stole, er, bought Konfabulator.

Comment

Anyone notice that Googles Text is larger or did my display option buggered up. No, it is larger than it was I think or something in my setting changed??

Comment

I hate Yahoo too, I also had it briefly as my browser but couldn't live with it - I always use Google for searches.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan
                What is 1/2Pi% off amazon products?
                *laughs* Yeah, that does look a bit confusing.

If you sign-in with your Amazon account (assuming you have one) and use A9 frequently enough, you can save half-Pi-percent (Pi = 3.14159...; 0.5 * Pi = 0.5 * 3.14159 = 1.570795; therefore, ~1.57%) on all Amazon purchases.

Still kinda confusing, I guess. ^^;

Comment

Google for me. Yahoo has too many annoying ads that pop up and flash and make me want to not use their site. Google is clean, simple, and mostly text.
                  Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

I like Google better in terms of being a superior search engine, but I also like what Yahoo! has to offer, such as free web hosting, Yahoo! Mail, etc. Overall, though, I'd have to say Google is better.
                    Forums

Comment

i never liked google.

always on yahoo. (mail, fanatasy, sports, maps, etc)

Comment

I use MSN, Google and Yahoo. They all return different results, so it's best to search them all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X