Where do you report spam ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you report spam ?

I have a question. Where do you report spam (or suspected spam) if you find it on these forums here at vB.com ?

Either PM a mod, or use the "report post" button up there *points*

Comment

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
      Ya, I dont' seem to see that ICON anywhere in these forums, perhaps it is disabled? (and probably for a good reason, if it is)

Comment

Errr.... i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by free thinker
          Ya, I dont' seem to see that ICON anywhere in these forums, perhaps it is disabled? (and probably for a good reason, if it is)
          Top Right on each post.
          vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Originally posted by conqsoft
            Top Right on each post.
            Oh crap! There it is. Duh! Well, I'm on 3.0.3 still and I use the legacy layout...which is why I didn't see it.

Comment

why you might not see it

On most vBulletin forums, this icon is disabled if you aren't logged in, although, I would assume that's a forum manager preference...

Comment

Originally posted by Bema Jinn View Post
                Clicking the report icon would be the best solution. If you PM a single moderator, it will take longer to handle the issue.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by free thinker View Post
                  I have a question. Where do you report spam (or suspected spam) if you find it on these forums here at vB.com ?
                  I'm reporting them with the "report post" feature.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X