Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone take/use anything that helps with hairloss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone take/use anything that helps with hairloss?

Just wondering what your experiences have been.

Thanks.

ummm.......a razor!

I'm well on the way to being bald and do nothing to try and prevent it. Let nature take it's course

Comment

I use my clippers and a razor and a bad attitude.

Comment

Hair loss is a genetic trait. Gene therapy might help, but I don't think it is ready for use on humans yet.

Comment

If Shane Warne does it, then dont.

Comment

I've seen my uncle deal with this for years. Take my advice, the money is best spent elsewhere. Don't worries about going bald.

In the olden days getting older was a sign of wisdom, so think about it like that and enjoy the new do (or lack of it ).

Comment

a toupe works wonders (i seen brad's)

Comment

I cant stand looking bald. Which is why at some point I'm going to have a hair transplant. That's the only thing I've heard of that actually "works"... although, you dont retain your actual hair

MGM out

Comment

Anyone take/use anything that helps with hairloss?
                  Yes. A Shick Tracer and a hat.
                  Attached Files
                  "I can't seem to bring myself to say, 'Well, I guess I'll be toddling along.'
                  It isn't that I can't toddle. It's that I can't guess I'll toddle."

--Robert Benchley (1889-1945)

Comment

Originally posted by fire27
                    a toupe works wonders (i seen brad's)
                    I have enough hair on my head for 4 wigs . Baldness runs in my family though so I know it's coming, I just accepted early on

Rugs will make you go balder, so wearing them really just adds to the problem and honeslty I havn't seen one that doesn't look stupid. I was working at the printing shop one day and my Uncle's got caught in the press he was working over. It spun around the rollers in about a second and came out the other end blacker than it was before it wen't in

His rug also came off one day when he was sking at the lake, the women he was flirting with was on the boat and thats when she found out, they didn't stay togther very long

Comment

Just think of it as a solar panel for a high powered sex machine.
                      I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Hm.... Rogaine perhaps?
                        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by rnmcd
                          Just wondering what your experiences have been.

Thanks.
                          One question, you seen "Body Bags"?
                          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biker
                            Just think of it as a solar panel for a high powered sex machine.
                            nice

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X