Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neal-UK
    replied
    added my comments, that will be £15 please (Or a discount on my next purchase) ;-)

Leave a comment:

• PostIt
    replied
    vBulletin r-o-c-k-s!

I bought two licenses and started twiddling around with vB about a week ago. I was expecting a very steep learning curve (having graduated from SMF to vB), but the installation process was easy and the Admin CP turned out to be the best one I have ever used on a message board.

Love it! Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• DakDarie
    replied
    Nice, thanks

Creat real estate website. | Real estat content management system (CMS).
    Last edited by DakDarie; Sat 4 Feb '06, 2:59am.

Leave a comment:

• jmacieira
    replied
    I am Portuguese and my English is horrible
    Little understands of programming, but I want here to leave my testimony

Big it was my hour in that decided to install this software

The new version Vb 3.5.3 is fantastic

congratulations to all vBulletin Team

Leave a comment:

• turkforum
    replied
    Why will i love Vbulletin?

For a lot of reasons but mostly about what happened recently and how vbuletin responded to fix the issue.

My post table was crashed. I am talking about 1.5 M posts. Repair would not work as when i switch from mysql 4 to mysql 5 the auto_increment option of all DB was corrupted. So my postID jumped from 6 digits to 10 digit numbers and couldnot do anything.

Well last resort Vbulletin technical support , I wanna thank all of the them but especially to jo box.

Jo's patience and professional solution for solving my problem is awesome.

believe me i did not expect this much support and help.

Thank you all
    We do love vbulletin

Leave a comment:

• Davos
    replied
    Great idea. I love it!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Thank you all so far for the kind feedback you've submitted to our testimonials page. I just accepted a bunch of new ones. Appriciated.

Leave a comment:

• Headmaster Matt
    replied
    Unfortunately, I have not yet bought a license. Though I can't wait too. I will be getting one maybe before Christmas, if I'm lucky. I am just hoping that I am satisfied with what I get. I do the demo to learn more and I really enjoy it so I will probably enjoy using Vbulletin.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• nufc fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin
    I don't see where this has been posted here, so I'm going to do it.

We have recently activated our Customer Testimonials page and would love to have some comments from you, our customers on your experiences with vBulletin.

The testimonials are moderated, and we do have some basic rules.
    1. No slamming of competitive products. We do like to maintain a certain level of professionalism. Comparisons are ok, but not just saying "X boards suck! Use vBulletin."
    2. You must, of course, actually be a customer.
    3. No profanity.
    4. Honest assessments are always welcome
    5. If a specific staff member has been particularly helpful, feel free to name them.
    If you would like to leave a comment on our product or support, please do so here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/testimonial_form.php

Thanks. Our customers and their general freindliness and helpfulness here on the boards is one of the best sales tools in our box. We really appreciate everything you do for us.
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Tassadarmaster
    replied
    Nice board.

Leave a comment:

• Kwak
    replied
    I loved vBulletin software, I just bought another license this past week.

Leave a comment:

• tkmorris
    replied
    cool

Leave a comment:

• Ditch
    replied
    Posted all good from myself

Leave a comment:

• ~*Neka*~
    replied
    vBulletin Boards are very quick and comfortable to use! I'm a member of 1, 2, 3, 4... 5 Intenet communities who use it!
    Actually, at once an admin team has problems with hackers but afterwards they purchases and installed a newer version the was very gorgeous after Grey one One of the most incredibly full forums I saw has so many option you just lost yourself there!!!

Thanks for your existence, vBulletin!

Leave a comment:

• chris3471
    replied
    I recently joined web-mastery.net It is a vbulliten powered forum and the first forum I have ever liked, this is because of all the great features of vbulletin.
    I will be adding it to my site very soon, I truly love vbulletin.
    When I look for new forums to join, if they are not vb I don't waste my time.

Leave a comment: