Share your love for vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your love for vBulletin

I don't see where this has been posted here, so I'm going to do it.

We have recently activated our Customer Testimonials page and would love to have some comments from you, our customers on your experiences with vBulletin.

The testimonials are moderated, and we do have some basic rules.
    1. No slamming of competitive products. We do like to maintain a certain level of professionalism. Comparisons are ok, but not just saying "X boards suck! Use vBulletin."
    2. You must, of course, actually be a customer.
    3. No profanity.
    4. Honest assessments are always welcome
    5. If a specific staff member has been particularly helpful, feel free to name them.
    If you would like to leave a comment on our product or support, please do so here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/testimonial_form.php

Thanks. Our customers and their general freindliness and helpfulness here on the boards is one of the best sales tools in our box. We really appreciate everything you do for us.
    Last edited by Martin; Sat 20th Aug '05, 2:01pm.
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

Nice, added

Comment

Thanks.
      Webmaster:
      @forumz

Comment

vBulletin is great! Even for small websites like mine (www.alliancemodding.com/vb) vBulletin is the ideal solution. I had to use quite a few MODs on phpBB to make it do what I wanted. Database errors occurred daily. Members complained that functions did not work, and the forums required constant maintenance. I was posting support requests everywhere on the forums of the MOD writers, and making MODs work together was a pain. vBulletin installs easily, is loaded with features and is easily customizable. The Plugin system made me renew my license, I thought that it would at least alleviate half of the work...I have no code mods on my board anymore! Everything is handled via Plugins and Products. The vBAdvanced CMPS (free) is awesome, plugs into vBulletin without problems. vB is very secure, I have not been hacked as I had before running phpBB. Someone somehow replaced all the index files on my website, my host told me phpBB was to blame (I later found out it wasn't, they were just riding the anti-phpBB, PHP-Nuke, all other free stuff bandwagon). My users have told me how much easier the site is to use now, and I am proud to be "Powered by vBulletin."

Comment

Done:

The first board I had ever used as a member was vBulletin, and right off the bat, I fell in love with it. To this day I have yet to find a single PHP-based product that comes to the level of functionality that vBulletin has (bulletin board scripts or otherwise).

Since buying vBulletin, I have never looked back, and still see it as being my most important purchase for my website. Thanks to Jelsoft and their excellent support staff, I was also able to get help extremely fast and easy.

I highly reccomend this product to anyone looking to start a community.

MGM out

Comment

I think the comments page is screwed up. For some reason the posts keep disappearing.
            You're my Prince of Peace
            And I will live my life for You

Comment

The testimonials posted here are queued and have to be individually moderated:

http://www.vbulletin.com/testimonial_form.php

You can read the existing testimonials here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/customers.php
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

WHy not pick a few from the vast array already posted in the Testimonials thread I started over a year ago.
                House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

Done.

Comment

Maybe add a link to the customers vBulletin too?
                    That's the end of that!

Comment

An Optional Link would be nice, since prospective customers might want to see what the user has done.

At Shinra Online - we have been using vbulletin since late 2000 and my experiences with the software and the staff have been nothing less than exceptional.

The software is exceptional and I feel that vbulletin has set the benchmark by which others compare themselves but as good as the software is - its the vbulletin staff and community that makes the real difference.

I wish every company I dealt with both online and in real life were as friendly, helpful and responsive as vBulletin.
                      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

No one is stopping you from putting a link to your forum in your testimonial.
                        Webmaster:
                        @forumz

Comment

What about if we used to be a customer, but aren't anymore?

Comment

I find things like this distatefull since only one side of the story gets told.

Comment

Originally posted by Zonex
                              I find things like this distatefull since only one side of the story gets told.
                              Here's a good idea:

let's put up a billboard advertising our company, but let's put BAD things about it on!

(no offence meant)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X