www.nimpy.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.nimpy.com

i am looking for feedbacks on my site. Anything to add/remove? Please let me know and everyone is welcome to join

It's pretty nice, but when I go to your forums, the guest message takes up the entire browser window (along with all the other stuff) so the actual content I have to scroll for. My browser window currently has about 800 px of vertical viewing space. Also the humanitarian aid banner is rather large and takes up a bit of space...

Other than that, I think the site is fine.
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Originally posted by loftyasianz
      i am looking for feedbacks on my site. Anything to add/remove? Please let me know and everyone is welcome to join
      Spam, no?
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loftyasianz
        Are you just starting out? Maybe having ads is not a good idea at this moment of time. Good site, the text on the header is sort of out of place, and the homepage is a bit cluttered.

Comment

Originally posted by limp bizkit fan
          Spam, no?
          Nope.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X