Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on my forum?

Hello,

I just reopened my site using RC2 (it was down for a week or so while I redid the entire skin and everything to work with RC2).

It's the first time I did the images and such without help from my co-worker (who does the image/graphics side of things while I mainly do the coding). I just want general opinions of it, if you would be so kind. Any constructive critisizm is welcome. Thank you.

Note: I'm still working on some of the smaller parts of the style (like the smilies, icons, etc) but the majority of it is finished.

Linky!
    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

The header is nice and unique, the menu font is hard to read for my bad eyes, but looks nice. The colors are soft and easy to read text on. Good job.

Comment

looks great, i like it

Comment

It looks really good.
        As Floris said, the menu font should probably be changed a little to be more legible (even though I can see it, not all can).
        Good job.

Comment

look real nice my friend just open his forum at www.shotta.bobos.ca it look real nice too, got some interesting software on his site i'm thinking about getting my own
          Last edited by wadup; Sat 20 Aug '05, 8:14pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X