Web browser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web browser?

Little survey here, what web browser do you use?

I currently use Mozilla Firefox most of the time and occasionally IE (for Windows Update etc... )
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Firefox

Comment

I use Firefox 1.0.4 for work and MSN Explorer 9.0 for fun. Have to see what they add to 10 over Internet Explorer 7.0 to see if I will continue using or switch back to IE 7.0 fulltime.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

FireFox

Comment

Firefox

Comment

Firefox all the time, IE when I need to see how a site looks in various browsers, same for Opera.

Looking forward to IE7, but I most likely wont use it regularly like I do Firefox.

MGM out

Comment

Safari mostly. Every once in a while I will hit Shiira.

Firefox on Windows. Wouldn't touch the other browsers with a 10 foot stick, personally.
              TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Firefox. I can't stand any other browsers.

Comment

Firefox 1.0.6 most of the time, but I use IE to see how well pages are displaying on new layouts.
                  Student Zone - A community for students

Comment

Firefox, and like others, just use other browsers to make sure stuff I do on sites looks good across different browsers.
                    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Firefox 1.0.6 currently.

I tried IE7 Beta 1 but I was amazed at how they managed to completely screw up the UI. MS don't usually do that...

Comment

Mostly Safari because I'm on the mac the most, however when I'm on the PC I use FireFox.
                        Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Internet Explorer, always have, always will? Who knows, i see no reason to change over to another browser anyway, i've always been comftable with the IE set-up.

- Zero Tolerance

Comment

Primarily use FireFox.

Occasionally use IE to view sites that require it (not often). Use IE and Opera for testing.
                            :)

Comment

FireFox, I like the tabbed browsing and the plugin features, not to mention the ability to knock it down to just about text with a skin change .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X