Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would this be worth selling on eBay?

Hi guys,

My laptop (Compaq 2710us) recently decided to explode so I have now been forced to get a new one (I got a cheap Acer). This was an expense I wasn't expecting so I was thinking, to make up for some of it, I could sell my old laptop on eBay for its parts -- everything works but for the motherboard, which is what broke (and I might take the harddrive if I can't clear it...if I can when I get a computer shop to transfer its contents to the new laptop, then it'll stay on there).

Do you think if I put this up on eBay, I'd actually get something out of it, or would I get nothing/so little that it'd not be worth trying at all? I have no idea so I figured I should ask before doing it.

Thanks.
    Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Include a ghost-in-a-jar and you'll get a lot for it, I hear.

Comment

I think I see the Virgin Mary on the back of the monitor...

Comment

Originally posted by Tailfeathers
        Hi guys,

My laptop (Compaq 2710us) recently decided to explode so I have now been forced to get a new one (I got a cheap Acer). This was an expense I wasn't expecting so I was thinking, to make up for some of it, I could sell my old laptop on eBay for its parts -- everything works but for the motherboard, which is what broke (and I might take the harddrive if I can't clear it...if I can when I get a computer shop to transfer its contents to the new laptop, then it'll stay on there).

Do you think if I put this up on eBay, I'd actually get something out of it, or would I get nothing/so little that it'd not be worth trying at all? I have no idea so I figured I should ask before doing it.

Thanks.
        What are the specs on it I may be interested

Comment

Here's all the info: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...00602?v=glance

Comment

If you will sell it, How much do you want?

Comment

I honestly have no idea, which is why I asked here, hehe... I don't know if this is worth $1 or $200 or what at all.

Comment

Well, I listed it on eBay...for $20.
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6796762854

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X