Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    To know complex Physics, atmospheres and a relative knowledge of outer space, are UFOs and "another world", or UFO visits possible? , Neptune or the Sun, its your call. There is something past there, i don't recall seeing a brick wall !!

RE: Sound barrier, Physical changes in many types of newer aircraft on Earth, Jets, now are modified to the point of rapid disappearance of the sound barrier at .2 seconds..

Leave a comment:

• badblu01
    replied
    5 years thread bump cool

Leave a comment:

• hitmancode47
    replied
    Way to go 5 years thread bump! lol

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Hmm... I just editied my thread because I thought that I saw a news head line that concorde was going to run till 2007, but that was wrong. Now I edited it back and the thread title didnt change this time... vB bug maybe?
    No, government conspiracy

Leave a comment:

• destinyking
    replied
    may be in uk..

Leave a comment:

• Tcurtis3
    replied
    did i see a ufo that night? it was cold last summer. i was standin out side and was lookin at the night sky and i saw a odd star. it looked as if it was dull shinin like an normal star but was in our atmosfear and then it started goin straegt up but insted of getin darker and darker it got brighter. a light showed up as if it was helpin it go faster. I remember my mom wakein me up and not rememberin where i was and when i fell asleep. i looked at my phone and it was 10:00pm and i went out side at 9:48. what happend that day?

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by Arunan
    How come I've never seen that page before? Damnit, I'm so behind the times...

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• someuser190826
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    Could have sworn it was monkeys...

MGM out
    It was pigeons: http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM

MGM out
    No, you've got that confused with Usenet. Google uses pigeons, trust me.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectPixel
    Not to mention they also have extensive experience in animal (and potentially human) mind control and space travel.

They've got a base on the moon (confirmed) and they also have tousands of pigeons on a mind-control system, forcing them to do repetitive tasks that make up the foundation of Google's search engine front as well as it's PageRank calculation systems (also confirmed).

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    No no no, you have it all wrong. To the eye of the public, they're just a search engine company that specializes on the internet. But most of their profits are made from:
    Genetic Engineering
    Bio Weaponry
    George Bush

All of the stuff they're messing with finally screws them (and everyone) over when theres an outbreak in a place called Googleplex City. Next thing you know, half the world turns into zombies and we end up making Land of the Dead the best movie ever made in the history of the world.

Oh, and Australia blows up. Just because.

MGM out
    Not to mention they also have extensive experience in animal (and potentially human) mind control and space travel.

They've got a base on the moon (confirmed) and they also have tousands of pigeons on a mind-control system, forcing them to do repetitive tasks that make up the foundation of Google's search engine front as well as it's PageRank calculation systems (also confirmed).

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectPixel
    I would not doubt that claim a single bit. Google will ultimately become large enough in 20 years that they will bail the US out of debt in exchange for a 52% stake in our nation's economy. From that point thereafter, our entire world will become dependent on Google.

Twenty years after that, Google will start devoting its attention to bio-chem and robotics engineering. Soon, they will develop the first organic computer that is capable of artificial intelligence and thought. Afterwards, they will begin automating their operations in an attempt to save money and increase efficiency. Soon, those robots will begin to take control of Google and thereafter, the world.

Shortly after that, humanity will be forced to live in Australia while the robots populate the rest of the world. They'll use us for power, as if we were Duracell batteries.
    No no no, you have it all wrong. To the eye of the public, they're just a search engine company that specializes on the internet. But most of their profits are made from:
    Genetic Engineering
    Bio Weaponry
    George Bush

All of the stuff they're messing with finally screws them (and everyone) over when theres an outbreak in a place called Googleplex City. Next thing you know, half the world turns into zombies and we end up making Land of the Dead the best movie ever made in the history of the world.

Oh, and Australia blows up. Just because.

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Erwin
    replied
    Please leave Australia out of this.

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    I would not doubt that claim a single bit. Google will ultimately become large enough in 20 years that they will bail the US out of debt in exchange for a 52% stake in our nation's economy. From that point thereafter, our entire world will become dependent on Google.

Twenty years after that, Google will start devoting its attention to bio-chem and robotics engineering. Soon, they will develop the first organic computer that is capable of artificial intelligence and thought. Afterwards, they will begin automating their operations in an attempt to save money and increase efficiency. Soon, those robots will begin to take control of Google and thereafter, the world.

Shortly after that, humanity will be forced to live in Australia while the robots populate the rest of the world. They'll use us for power, as if we were Duracell batteries.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by Alan @ CIT
    Can't see it being an Alien spacecraft. If aliens could build a spaceship that could travel from at least the edge of our solar system to earth, would they really need to come down to a hight where they are visible? More likely that they would have a very big telescope and look at us from a distance

Of course, 1 sort of people who would need to come down close to / on to earth would be time travellers. Perhaps someone came back in time from 10,000 years in the future to invest in Google? :-)
    Or to warn us of the impending apocalypse caused by Google

MGM out

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X