Hey Guys, CMS Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
    I didn't find his post all that advertising, i found it helpful and informative.
    It was helpful and informative but it was still advertising which isn't allowed on this site. Fixed the link and anyone can take a look at the website to see if it is for them if they choose.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Aiyo ... depend how you all look at it lah ....but under wayne luke perpspectives as a mod ... he sees that as advertising .

Comment

I used e107 for a bit and I found it easy to use and quite powerful. The styling system is a bit "meh" but thats the one downside.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          It was helpful and informative but it was still advertising which isn't allowed on this site. Fixed the link and anyone can take a look at the website to see if it is for them if they choose.
          Not to argue or anything, but I was giving a recommendation, if I were advertising, I would be affliated in one way or another with Subdreamer LLC, I would get something out of posting all that information. And I am not, nor I am receiving anything by giving some insight into a great content management system.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
            I used e107 for a bit and I found it easy to use and quite powerful. The styling system is a bit "meh" but thats the one downside.

MGM out

Yes ... very meh meh meh.

Comment

Originally posted by bfoot045
              Not to argue or anything, but I was giving a recommendation, if I were advertising, I would be affliated in one way or another with Subdreamer LLC, I would get something out of posting all that information. And I am not, nor I am receiving anything by giving some insight into a great content management system.
              Ya .. ok ok ... what past is past ... forgive and forget, Love your neighbour as you Love Yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                Downloaded Subdreamer Light... Maybe it will hold me over on a new site until the Jelsoft product is ready.
                What is this jelsoft product you mention? I am thinking of purchasing a Subdreamer pro license but would hold off if the jelsoft product is the answer

Comment

A CMS developed by Jelsoft has been rumoured about for a while, but no one can tell you a planned release date or much more to the product itself.
                  If you're willing to wait, I expect this to be a great product, but the thing is, no one knows when to expect it...
                  Best Regards
                  Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
                    A CMS developed by Jelsoft has been rumoured about for a while, but no one can tell you a planned release date or much more to the product itself.
                    If you're willing to wait, I expect this to be a great product, but the thing is, no one knows when to expect it...
                    I have had high hopes for a VB CMS for years, but don't expect it until they have a final build on 3.5.

There's no question that the market is loaded with thousands of site managers who need a CMS *now* and are tipping over to Subdreamer and others. If you can afford to wait indefinitely, wait for VB. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

Comment

I am waiiting, then launching 15+ site (need money for the CMS's though).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X