X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys, CMS Needed.

hey Guys, well i need a CMS for my website ... www.internetshakers.com

Any recommendation ????

I am quite budgeted or i would say if someone would like to sponsor a CMS i would advertise for him in my website for a year.

Any possibilites for discussion is welcome.

Thanks,
    Marcus.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/searc...earchid=302818

Comment

Subdreamer Pro is 125 for a lifetime license, but since you are on a budget, Subdreamer Light may suffice.

Visit Subdreamer.com

Last edited by Wayne Luke; Tue 2 Aug '05, 7:02am. Reason: Large amount of advertising removed.

Comment

Originally posted by bfoot045
        Subdreamer Pro is 125 for a lifetime license, but since you are on a budget, Subdreamer Light may suffice.
        hi Bfoot,

Thanks a lot ... your post is informative and great, i downloaded it and i never know that subdreamer has a light package .... cool.

Ok lets wait for awhile mroe recommendation.

Thanks again, BFoot.

Marcus.
        Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 1 Aug '05, 9:38pm. Reason: Removed large unnecessary quote.

Comment

Hey Brent,

Thanks for the link!

marcus.

Comment

Hey bfoot,

You mean those plugin and skins can be integrated with the subdreamer light????

Please advice?

Thanks once again,
            Marcus.

Comment

does subdreamer has the following???

-calendar?
              -photogallery?
              -forum?
              My site
              www.coolservice.dk

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer81
                does subdreamer has the following???

-calendar?
                -photogallery?
                -forum?
                There is a calendar plugin as well as a image gallery. The forum is not included but it integrates with vB very nicely!

Check out my site here to see for yourself! I have a huge image gallery and it can contain sections. http://u2numb.com
                http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Subdreamers looks pretty good. fired a few questions at them in their forum, this could be what i'm looking for.

Comment

My money is over at www.ezdatabase.org. It's more like a CMS because you define what you need
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Subdreamers looks great, I should probably have a look at that.
                      Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 1 Aug '05, 9:37pm. Reason: Don't need to quote a large post for one sentence.

Comment

Downloaded Subdreamer Light... Maybe it will hold me over on a new site until the Jelsoft product is ready.
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Looks quiet nice...

I probably should get it instead if waiting for the vB CMS...
                          Last edited by Thunderfall; Mon 1 Aug '05, 11:05pm.
                          War is only fun when you are winning.

Comment

I tried upgrading my version of Subdreamer Pro to the latest version and I had nothing but bad times. I finally had to restore my server because of all the DB errors. My site isn't very active so I can keep using the old version.
                            http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                              Downloaded Subdreamer Light... Maybe it will hold me over on a new site until the Jelsoft product is ready.
                              You edited the wrong url into his post.

It was subdreamer.com. also you removed the light link, which appears to be hard to find.

I didn't find his post all that advertising, i found it helpful and informative.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X