Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design A logo Contest - One year free webhosting package!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design A logo Contest - One year free webhosting package!

Alright ... interested parties please visit www.internetshakers.com ...

and please submit your logo to me at [email protected] with your logo, password and userid for your webhosting package.

What is my requirment?

I want a logo to be simple and creative ... something that is catchy.

So what are u all waiting for ...

You will be informed when u have submitted your logo(s)!!!

Remember keep it simple and creative.

Thanks,
    Marcus.

P.S. The Thread is continue from here ... http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148278
    Last edited by Marcus Lau; Sun 31 Jul '05, 8:43am.

Good luck with your contest.

Bear in mind, however, that trading hosting for something is almost never going to get you serious entries. Every single designer I know already has hosting, many of them sponsored by major companies like MediaTemple.

You're probably going to have to offer substantial monetary prizes before you start seeing some seriously competitive entries.
    :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
      Good luck with your contest.

Bear in mind, however, that trading hosting for something is almost never going to get you serious entries. Every single designer I know already has hosting, many of them sponsored by major companies like MediaTemple.

You're probably going to have to offer substantial monetary prizes before you start seeing some seriously competitive entries.
      No worries bro .. i know what to do ... u take great care too!
      Last edited by Marcus Lau; Sun 31 Jul '05, 8:48am.

Comment

Have you posted this on Sitepoint? Some great designers there who will respond to a contest offering $40 upwards and willk prepare some excellent designs.

Try it...
        John

Comment

Originally posted by TheMusicMan
          Have you posted this on Sitepoint? Some great designers there who will respond to a contest offering $40 upwards and willk prepare some excellent designs.

Try it...
          Hi Musicman,

Nice to see u,

ya i posted in sitepoint forums just waiting for response ... and ya not forgetting i saw your site and i love it!

Marcus

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X