No announcement yet.

Anyone have a vB version 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everytime I see these screenshots it takes me back to my ubb 5.x days .

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
      everytime I see these screenshots it takes me back to my ubb 5.x days .
      Does it make you come out in a rash Brad?

Satan

Comment

well I remember that really big flash site doing a lot of modification to it and waited until like almost 2.3 was out to upgrade...

vB 1...oh the memories.

Comment

Did you try clicking the images?
          Yes, duh... They are not clickable.

EDIT: Ahh... I had images disabled in my usercp...

Comment

Well I still haven't seen a live vB 1, and I just want to see how far this awesomeness has come....

Comment

i'd take vb 1 over vb3 anyday.. after 2.3.0 it all became bloat with all the massive amounts of javascript, etc..

too bad there isn't a lite version of vbulletin for people like me who don't need the bloat and just want a basic clean version..

Comment

Originally posted by sebe
                i'd take vb 1 over vb3 anyday.. after 2.3.0 it all became bloat with all the massive amounts of javascript, etc..

too bad there isn't a lite version of vbulletin for people like me who don't need the bloat and just want a basic clean version..
                Well if you are looking for something unbloated, you could just run phpBB . That in theory is probably less bloated .

Personally I don't think vBulletin is bloated. Bloated to me is when I'm forced to use that option. Nothing in vBulletin is forced upon me. It's merely a stepped evolution to me and somethings I don't like, I turn off. Other's I leave on .
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X