what do u think of this website *honest opinion*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arunan
    So you are asking for tips on what to make of internetshakers?
    InternetShakers....maybe if you explain what you were thinking at the time of registration we can sort of incorporate that into sort of a business plan primer of what you had intended for the site.

Remember that one specific characteristic of a good website (community) is that the owner / webmaster is really committed and interested in. You will get alot of ideas here, many of which you won't totally feel but may think will get you alot of members and money -- a good path to follow to doom your website before it starts.

Ok Based on Arunan post,

I shall share for the first time in the history of vbulletin.com on myself and my website.

Ok Initially i wanted to do a website like webhosting and web design/development, however i am quite contradict on myself, i wanted to have a forum community too but lack of cash to purchase the forum software so i think i had to forgo that idea.

So either is a web design website + web hosting / development - forum and the rest will come later.

vb admirer.
    Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan
      Do you plan to offer web hosting and web design services? Or will it be more of a web designers and web hosting discussion?
      Yes, i plan to offer webhosting and web design services and later integrate with web design and web hosting discussion ... someone brought up a very good ideas ....

"what about a site to discuss new / big sites on the net... something like alexa's movers / shakers but with discussion? i dunno really"

and added

"Originally posted by GEN!US
      np... contact me for patent

i was thinking about it again when i dozed off in calculus class... you can also discuss new technologies on the net... important things that would somewhat impact the net... e.g .mobi domains okay'd / iTunes now totally freeeeee!

etc etc best of luck"

I think its worth a try ....

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Lau
        Yes, i plan to offer webhosting and web design services and later integrate with web design and web hosting discussion ... someone brought up a very good ideas ....

"what about a site to discuss new / big sites on the net... something like alexa's movers / shakers but with discussion? i dunno really"

and added

"Originally posted by GEN!US
        np... contact me for patent

i was thinking about it again when i dozed off in calculus class... you can also discuss new technologies on the net... important things that would somewhat impact the net... e.g .mobi domains okay'd / iTunes now totally freeeeee!

etc etc best of luck"

I think its worth a try ....
        Do you even have any experience with web design? It's not something that you can just open up shop and charge people for.

If you're having trouble getting your own site up and running (and even having problems with basic graphics editing), you probably won't be getting a whole bunch of clients.
        :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
          Do you even have any experience with web design? It's not something that you can just open up shop and charge people for.

If you're having trouble getting your own site up and running (and even having problems with basic graphics editing), you probably won't be getting a whole bunch of clients.
          Hi Directpixel,

Thanks for your concern really .... ya i already sorted those out .. i be getting designers whom are fresh graduates and outsource probably to a design co.

well for my shop or webpage .. probable i do with a simple one first ... i see what my creative juices can come up with ...

Ya i need you guys to add me in your msn messagers if u have one .. mine is marcuslau7[email protected]

i will like to keep u guys in contact.

marcus.

Comment

Hey guys,

Add me in your msn messagers if u have one .... as for mine is [email protected]

I will like to keep u all in touch ..... i believe we will be great friends offline and online in future!

Comment

Ya forget to add ... hi DirectPixel !!!!!

You sure look very cute as your angel avatar! and you know ... the first thing i step into conversation with u guys ... its was awesome ... it was like talking to few very successful and impacted people ... in the internet .... arena! I can sense the presence!

Wish you all successful in your website business too!

Comment

This thread has been moderated. Any future discretions will result in it being deleted and closed.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X