No announcement yet.

Working for Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very true... and sometimes companies need a woman in their midst... to do the job right the first time around

LOL

j/k

Comment

More then likely ture lol

Comment

Nice comment

Haha, over the past few years of managing people, I have learned that there are different types of people that do different types of jobs well - once you get the hang of it, it's not too difficult to see who is going to do well and who isn't.
        HFT Online - Professional computer help ... with a personal touch

Comment

thats straigh up true people who goof off ect.. arent gonna last

Comment

I guess he just hasn't found the right woman for the job. But you can't base all women in IT on those that you've interviewed and had experience with.

You would be surprised in what you'll find when you find the right person.

I'm not a dabbler though. I've never dabbled in anything that I've done -- its either all or nothing.

Comment

then its a good thing keep it up and youll end up going places :P

Comment

I'm making my husband take Thursday off of work, so he can take the kids out before the interview time comes. Otherwise, it would be a horrible mess with the kids around. They're like magnets, and are drawn to me whenever I'm on the phone. Drives me crazy!

Comment

I think you'll enjoy this: http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=google.com

MGM out

Comment

I've actually never seen that PR video - wonder if there are others?!

I know I'd like to know more about what else the GooglePlex has to offer...

I love the onsite daycare center - perfect since I have a 2 1/2 year old.

Comment

Hrm - I wanna work for Google

Satan

Comment

Congrats, and good luck!

(P.S, Ask around to see if they need an underacheiver, to show people how NOT to do things. perfect job for me )

Comment

Go get 'em girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
                            (P.S, Ask around to see if they need an underacheiver, to show people how NOT to do things. perfect job for me )
                            Will do... If you're hired, I split the $2k recruiting bonus with you then

Comment

Very cool, good luck!
                              TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

lol...remember us smaller peopel who want to get in to join Google (*cough*ManagerJosh*cough*)
                                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X