Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google MOON!

http://moon.google.com/
    hehe also this proves that the moon is made of cheese! You have to zoom in to see
    http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Yeah I just saw it. Didn't bother to go all the way in though. This still proves my point that google has to much power.

Comment

Zooming in all the way is the funniest bit of Google Moon
      HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
      -
      Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

Nice.
        Shane
        CIO, FrakMedia.net
        Director of Information, BattlestarForum.com

Comment

They should integrate earth.google and moon.google - so when you zoom out of google earth and end up on google moon where you then can zoom in on

Soon with landrover pictures we will have mars.google.com and slowly have universe.google in 5000 years

Comment

I like that!
            TheologyWeb. We debate theology. srsly.

Comment

Haha, thats pretty cool. But is that the whole moon or just a small part of it?

MGM out

Comment

Just a small part. A very small part, in fact. Its just one image repeated countless times horizontally and nothing vertically.

Still cool.
                "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by Jagged Tooth
                  Yeah I just saw it. Didn't bother to go all the way in though. This still proves my point that google has to much power.
                  Or too much time on their hands.

I mean, pretty soon we'll see Google Cell (new cell phones), Google Market (food store)...
                  Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I think we'll see GoogleBrowser, GoogleIM, and GoogleOS before GoogleCell and GoogleMarket (or would that just be an extension of Froogle? )

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                      I think we'll see GoogleBrowser, GoogleIM, and GoogleOS before GoogleCell and GoogleMarket (or would that just be an extension of Froogle? )

MGM out
                      No, Google would go into direct competition with Kmart and come out with Gmart.

I haven't checked out this new Google Moon yet... *clicks*
                      Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua
                        No, Google would go into direct competition with Kmart and come out with Gmart.

I haven't checked out this new Google Moon yet... *clicks*
                        Hahaha, thanks for that Onimua, that made me laugh

MGM out

Comment

And it turns out, Gmart is a registered trademark in Germany and they are forced go call it 'Google Mart' or 'Galdi'
                          That's the end of that!

Comment

I wonder if the reason you can't zoom right in has anything to do with the fact you'd be able to see theres nothing there, like the remnants of the lander.

I'm sure that's a secret the US goverment wouldn't like out in the open

Comment

Coming soon: Google Heaven. See where God resides. Find your great grandparents!
                              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X