Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you an e-mail idiot?

I'm a genius.

Was very bored and had time to spare. So I answered this 10 question quiz at CNET: http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10779_7...?tag=cnetfd.ld
    It is a good quiz to take for fun, it will help you figure out if your emailing habits are safe and practical.
    Last edited by someuser190826; Sun 17 Jul '05, 5:22pm.

Seems I'm pretty good:
    You're a genius!
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone who's mastered e-mail the way you have? You practice safe e-mailing; you use clear, concise language in text and subject lines; you're a judicious forwarder (if you ever forward at all); and you have excellent electronic manners. If you could spread your genius to others (but not in mass-produced e-mail), we'd appreciate it.
    Whistle Stopper Political Forums
    Make your opinions known -- politics, religion, culture -- join the discussion

Comment

ooh look!
      You're a genius!
      Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone who's mastered e-mail the way you have? You practice safe e-mailing; you use clear, concise language in text and subject lines; you're a judicious forwarder (if you ever forward at all); and you have excellent electronic manners. If you could spread your genius to others (but not in mass-produced e-mail), we'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan
        I'm a genius.

Was very bored and had time to spare. So I answered this 10 question quiz at CNET: http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-10779_7...?tag=cnetfd.ld
        It is a good quiz to take for fun, it will help you figure out if your emailing habits are safe and practical.
        I can't believe CNet did that. That is one of the most pointless and badly-made quizzes ever. Not a single question had any context associated to it.

Some responses may be perfectly valid in one situation and completely unacceptable in the next.
        :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
          I can't believe CNet did that. That is one of the most pointless and badly-made quizzes ever. Not a single question had any context associated to it.

Some responses may be perfectly valid in one situation and completely unacceptable in the next.
          Just a fact to point out. People that visit the main page of CNet are usually not very tech-savvy. (Or so their surveys say -- representative to demographics)

Comment

You're a genius!
            I am so smart! SMRT! I r teh gr8test.

That was probably one of the more weirdest quizzes I have taken before.
            Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Well...

It's still nice to know I'm a genius
              Best Regards
              Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

You're a genius!
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                  You're a genius!
                  Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone who's mastered e-mail the way you have? You practice safe e-mailing; you use clear, concise language in text and subject lines; you're a judicious forwarder (if you ever forward at all); and you have excellent electronic manners. If you could spread your genius to others (but not in mass-produced e-mail), we'd appreciate it
                  That font colour is ridiculous.
                  Last edited by someuser190826; Mon 18 Jul '05, 4:41am.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan
                    That font colour is ridiculous.
                    He could've use the exact colors of the post so there would be nothign there at all.
                    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Death to Reply All

Comment

You're a genius!

Comment

You're a genius!
                          That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                            You're a genius!
                            Apparently, it's not too hard to find a genius around here.
                            Last edited by DirectPixel; Mon 18 Jul '05, 8:19am.
                            :)

Comment

Wow, thanks
                              That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X