Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter - HBP (*CONTAINS SPOILERS*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing I said in my post in another thread. If someone ask u to jump off a cliff, do u jump or run in front of a car do u listen. If u do, then there is noway u would of known about any spoiler cause u pretty much be in the hospital or the morgue.

Comment

"u" are pretty much an idiot, considering that made little to no sense.

Comment

Wtf???
        http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
          "u" are pretty much an idiot, considering that made little to no sense.
          What is your problem? If u have a problem with my post then do not read them. I see that if I suggest that u jump in front of a car u would do it. Go jump in front of a car! Now! right now! Their is noway u are able to understand any meaning in books so do not bother reading them. @ least go to school and try to pass grade 1.

Comment

So wait, my choices are to either jump off a cliff or jump in front of a car, right?
            http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

I had go jump in a lake but it is slow and some places are to warm.

Comment

Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
                I know it was wrong from the the start, I wanted to see how many of u would go in a tantrum. I was right that everyone that responded to my post would act like a child about it. That was everyone that posted. I already read the book 4 days ago and its good for a kids book. It was my first time reading a Harry Potter novel, but would I go on reading other's most likely not since I am into more adult versions of Fantasy books.
                You call them childish for jumping on you about it. Yet you don't think it to be childish to post a topic about that in the first place?

So you mean to say that posting a fake spoiler (and telling everybody it's the real deal) is completely mature and responsible, while complaining and getting upset that somebody just posted a spoiler isn't?

I'm have a great deal of trouble following your logic.
                :)

Comment

Same thing I said in my post in another thread. If someone ask u to jump off a cliff, do u jump or run in front of a car do u listen. If u do, then there is noway u would of known about any spoiler cause u pretty much be in the hospital or the morgue.
                  There's a pretty big difference between getting told to jump off a cliff and unknowingly reading a post and then suddenly reading the spoiler.

It's like in court, when excluded evidence is presented and the jury is told to "disregard the evidence" or "disregard that statement." It's hard to un-hear or un-read something once you've heard/read it. That's why people were mad at you. Not because you posted it, but because you posted it without warning.

Had you posted something like:
                  WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD

[spoiler here]

Then I doubt many people would've gotten as mad as they did.

Comment

I do not need to post a warning to it as u do not have control over what u read then u wanted to know it reguardless. U enter the site knowning that it was something about the subject then that will be your fault for not waiting for the book instead of reading things in avdance about it. As for u stop flamming the thread like your girlfriend is doing.

Comment

I do not need to post a warning to it as u do not have control over what u read then u wanted to know it reguardless. U enter the site knowning that it was something about the subject then that will be your fault for not waiting for the book instead of reading things in avdance about it. As for u stop flamming the thread like your girlfriend is doing.
                      Wow. I post completely legitimate arguments and what do I get in response? 10-year-old-style flames. Wow. And you own a vBulletin license why?

Here's the money quote:
                      I do not need to post a warning to it as u do not have control over what u read then u wanted to know it reguardless.
                      So you're saying, if I don't have control over something, then I am consenting to it? You have a twisted sense of logic, sir.

Comment

Marry me, DirectPixel <3.

Comment

Twisted, no just u are easily con into anything. Keep it up I see that your capacity to understand or comprehend meaning is completly far out of reach for u.

Comment

Twisted, no just u are easily con into anything. Keep it up I see that your capacity to understand or comprehend meaning is completly far out of reach for u.
                            I see that your capacity to use correct spelling and grammar is far out of reach for you, as well. And you're the one accusing others of being first-graders?

Pray, please tell me the name of the college or university that you've attended. What did you major in? Did you graduate?

Comment

University of Calgary as for what was I going to major in Child Psychology. I did not go though my premed as for lack of funding on my part. As I said before it is simple to get u going. I see that u are unable to stay in topic.
                              I went off topic cause of the children.
                              Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Fri 15 Jul '05, 9:23pm.

Comment

University of Calgary as for what was I going to major in Child Psychology. I did not go though my premed as for lack of funding on my part. As I said before it is simple to get u going. I see that u are unable to stay in topic.
                                University Calgary? Seriously? When did you finish? Both of my second cousins (through marriage) teach psychology for first years, and for majors there. One of them is actually doing research while working as a professor. One of them has been a professor there for, god knows how long. The other did research, and still is, for a very long time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X