X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n3v3rl4nd
    replied
    Originally posted by Kier View Post
    We'll probably throw together a vBulletin Blog product if for no other reason than to demonstrate the plugin features in vBulletin at some point in the near future.
    Did you do it yet????? I need one!!!

Leave a comment:

• s25
    replied
    Argh
    s25, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Leave a comment:

• Nuno Oliveira
    replied
    I'm really expecting this, and I will buy another license when it comes out, instead of buying a separate program that I trust less than VB.

I just need that each userpage seem like a blog, and that their nickname is in the url: forum.com/nick or even better nick.forum.com

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• simsim
    replied
    Originally posted by Onimua View Post
    It always was.
    Yea someone is teasing us I guess!

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by AlexanderT View Post
    Too bad it's access restricted now
    It always was.

Leave a comment:

• AlexanderT
    replied
    Originally posted by Lurk View Post
    Uh oh, he found something!
    Too bad it's access restricted now

Leave a comment:

• MaviJean
    replied
    Originally posted by ncangler View Post
    Is the Blog component in development by vBulletin? I'm looking to purchase a product from vBlogetin or wait a bit for vBadvanced to reveal a product they are working on. But if vBulletin is going to provide this within the vBulletin program that would be even better.
    Let me bump this

Leave a comment:

• ncangler
    replied
    Is the Blog component in development by vBulletin? I'm looking to purchase a product from vBlogetin or wait a bit for vBadvanced to reveal a product they are working on. But if vBulletin is going to provide this within the vBulletin program that would be even better.

Originally posted by Kier View Post
    We'll probably throw together a vBulletin Blog product if for no other reason than to demonstrate the plugin features in vBulletin at some point in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Gronlund
    replied
    Looks like something else is in the works

Leave a comment:

• Shining Arcanine
    replied
    I never thought I would hear the term web log ever again... I thought it would be lost in the hipanization of the term, and yes, I fabricated the term "hipanization."

Leave a comment:

• Lurk
    replied
    Originally posted by TruthElixirX
    Uh oh, he found something!

Leave a comment:

• eXaulz
    replied
    oooh, that looks interesting.

Leave a comment:

• TruthElixirX
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blog.php

You tell us. :P

Leave a comment:

• aspen
    replied
    Originally posted by Kier
    Ever do this?

Leave a comment:

• Bad_i_BILL
    replied
    Originally posted by Kier
    That sounds GREAT....

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X