It's Celsius Damnit >_>

Satan
    The BBC raised me on F, I don't do Celsius anymore
    Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Damnit

Satan

Comment

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=115+fahrenheit+to+celsius&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=

Around 95° Fahrenheit here
        That's the end of that!

Comment

C to F

1.8C + 32 = F
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
            Time to equip everyone's shoes with Space Shuttle Tiles
            Yes, but make sure you avoid any insolation and foam.

I drove through Arizona once. My little toy (it was a fiber-optic lamp thing that changes color) on the dashboard melted a little, which resulted in the little fiber-optic cables sticking together. Sucked too, because I had no air conditioning.

At least with those temperatures, I can definetly have bacon & eggs first thing in the morning.
            Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Yeah, Tucson's barely getting to 100 today. Time to unpack the sweaters.

Comment

It's 106 in Phoenix at 11:41am. The high today is expected to reach a record 116 degrees.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'm glad I don't live in Arizona. I can't stand it when it is hot.

Comment

You still live in the wrong state.

Comment

I learned the hard way not to walk around bare-footed in Egypt, ouch that hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                        You still live in the wrong state.
                        Yeah, but it is only 76° now, and 85° high for tommorow. I am an indoor creature, anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by squall14716
                          I'm glad I don't live in Arizona. I can't stand it when it is hot.
                          The good thing about Arizona though is that we don't have to deal with natural disasters.
                          Other places have to deal with earthquakes, floods, mudslides, extreme cold, etc, and for the most part the heat is the only issue here.
                          Webmaster / Administrator
                          www.MegaGames.com
                          www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
                            The good thing about Arizona though is that we don't have to deal with natural disasters.
                            Other places have to deal with earthquakes, floods, mudslides, extreme cold, etc, and for the most part the heat is the only issue here.
                            Colorado has it pretty good as well. Beautiful scenery, lots of things to do, and no natural disasters. We've got snow, but I love winter sports. Its 87 where I live right now and I'm fine without air conditioning. I work in air conditioning, and my days off I usually take a cool shower around 3 to get ready for the night.
                            Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

People tried telling me that when I was in Vegas.

Actually, we had a fire that caused the AC in the building (actually all power) to be turned off, and it took a few days. They did send us home because of adverse working conditions. This was on an Air Force base, so I'm positive your employer isn't telling you everything.

http://i.ksilebo.com/ksicom_button.png
                              http://i.ksilebo.com/simpli_button.png

Comment

Originally posted by Aros
                                I learned the hard way not to walk around bare-footed in Egypt, ouch that hurt.
                                Why were you walking in Egypt barefoot?
                                Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X