This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry heat, Schmy heat - It's Hot!

Believe it or not, the bottom of my son's shoes melted when he stepped onto the deck in the back yard.
    Attached Files
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

I flew over Phoenix once. Every yard had a swimming pool.

Comment

Time to equip everyone's shoes with Space Shuttle Tiles
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I was in tucson a long while ago now, and I remember waking up and it being 108 in the morning. That part of the country is atad too hot for my likings.

Comment

lmao, wow... thats insane. Here in Michigan, we'll be lucky to get to 100

MGM out

Comment

Bloody fahrenheit people

Use Celsius

Satan

Comment

45c = 113f
              46.12c = 115f
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

It will get up to a blazing 91F here today. With the stady wind from SE, it will feel like about 80-85. The people from here will still call it hot.
                Webmaster:
                @forumz

Comment

Need to factor in the humidity too Martin :/ thats what makes it killer, I couldn't imagine AZ heat + Humidity, its be very deadly

Comment

Originally posted by hellsatan
                    Bloody fahrenheit people

Use Celsius

Satan
                    Very hot world this year would say just one place but everywhere is hot!

Comment

It was 29 degrees celsius here, but humid as hell

Satan

Comment

The losers running the building at work shut off the A/C today to save power. It was cooler outside than my office (which was literally 90 degrees).
                        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                          The losers running the building at work shut off the A/C today to save power. It was cooler outside than my office (which was literally 90 degrees).
                          Thats smart, lets turn off the cooling fan in the car to save gas too!

Wouldn't it have been smart to turn off the power on a less hot day O.o

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                            If that happened in this country, you could refuse to work in such a case

They would not be able to discipline you, and would be forced to allow you to work elsewhere, i.e. from home if they refused to turn on the A/C

Satan

Comment

Yeah 32.5 in Scotland today, I'm slowly melting here and having to consume lots of ice lollies. The problem is that no one in the UK has a/c in their homes so we have to rely on fans.
                              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X