My sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sig

Is it okay? I thought it was since I was being sarcastic, but just wanted to make sure

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42918

Signature Size Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
    • For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
    • For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
    • Animated images in sigs are not allowed
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

It wasn't a question of the rules, I knew it's allowed, but didn't know if it was offensive to the vBulletin staff or something

Comment

Actually it isn't allowed.... You are allowed 4 lines at your font size and your current signature is 6 lines and has the annoying quote box around it.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
          Actually it isn't allowed.... You are allowed 4 lines at your font size and your current signature is 6 lines and has the annoying quote box around it.
          & yet it remains?

If that were me, I'd have been chewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_i_BILL
            & yet it remains?

If that were me, I'd have been chewed.
            The other time when i accidental violate the rules, i was given sufficient time to understand and change it. So i think a chance should be given.

Currently my sig is dynamic, jpeg output not exceeding 300x125 and 20kb

Comment

Originally posted by evssadmin
              The other time when i accidental violate the rules, i was given sufficient time to understand and change it. So i think a chance should be given.

Currently my sig is dynamic, jpeg output not exceeding 300x125 and 20kb
              and what is the point of showing others their IP and browser info? im sure they already know their browser version and IP...

Comment

Sorry, I'll remove it right now

Comment

Originally posted by sebe
                  and what is the point of showing others their IP and browser info? im sure they already know their browser version and IP...
                  Why do you care? I think it's pretty cool since he developed it himself

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by sebe
                    well, is just a features i place into the sig.

and thanks MGM, i thinking of how to further develop it.
                    maybe i will remove the IP and browser. leaving only time and date and my signature hits.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                      Why do you care? I think it's pretty cool since he developed it himself
                      because of privacy? anyone can log your IP, system info, or whatever and use it for malicious purposes.. i am not implying evssadmin is, but to answer your question..

dynamic images shouldn't be allowed in signatures for this reason. most won't abuse this, but it will be eventually.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X