Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London bombings and undergound explosions...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Oh,What Bad News.

    Comment


    • #62
      It's terrible! I fortunately live outside London at the moment, but have been checking all my friends.

      My board is mostly made up of Londoners so we're waiting for people to sign in and say they're okay. This is so shocking.

      Comment


      • #63
        Can I say something, RIP for the ticket instructer who gave me a cheap fare today for he left the kings cross station dead, to all reading, im pretty shuck up about whats happend im online speaking to family via msn in other countrys but decided to post this, to all those who were there today and those familes died rip. Im so lucky I did get of at kings cross. All I heard comming up the stairs and then when I was out just nearly outside, BOMB BOMB BOMB, the ground tremble and everyone just screamed and thousands running out panicking screaming bomb.

        Nothing justifies todays events, again my thoughs are with those family and friends.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Khaleel
          Can I say something, RIP for the ticket instructer who gave me a cheap fare today for he left the kings cross station dead, to all reading, im pretty shuck up about whats happend im online speaking to family via msn in other countrys but decided to post this, to all those who were there today and those familes died rip. Im so lucky I did get of at kings cross. All I heard comming up the stairs and then when I was out just nearly outside, BOMB BOMB BOMB, the ground tremble and everyone just screamed and thousands running out panicking screaming bomb.

          Nothing justifies todays events, again my thoughs are with those family and friends.
          My thoughts are with you, and those that lost their life, their families, friends, as well as those injured.

          This American stands by my British friends.

          Comment


          • #65
            This American stands by my British friends.
            Thankyou it will be taken to heart extremely, I dont know how to say this, but im 19 and well my girlfriend was on the picadilly line and suffered a nose bleed and scars from glass shatters, I just started crying on the street with hundreds, women and men came and hugged me and telling me whats up, told about michelle and everyone was so supportive the public was here for each other, I live in manchester and came here for tourism, many people were going to work, even muslims (im muslim) jews, hindus and everyone was here, innocent people killed, including the ticket man, who I will remember, I can understand now what 9/11 really meant, I stand 110% with my country and with my priminister, to the terrorsits who attacked, I survived, why target me and other public people? Kill the g8 world leaders as targets? But you killed ordinary people who im sure are all peacefull and would never do it to a terrorist, and can you believe a child died??? Its soooooo upsetting

            Comment


            • #66
              Unfortunately, the goal of terrorsim is to terrorise. They want to disrupt your life, and make you afraid.

              Keep your head up, as hard as it may seem to do. Do not let them get to you. You will surely always remember this. After all, they are not after Military targets, they are after the working class.

              I watched your Prime Minister on TV today. Tony was obviously shaken, but his resolve is strong. Hang in there. Give a hug to your girlfriend. Put politics aside a bit, and just hug here. She needs it, and you need it.

              Originally posted by Khaleel
              Thankyou it will be taken to heart extremely, I dont know how to say this, but im 19 and well my girlfriend was on the picadilly line and suffered a nose bleed and scars from glass shatters, I just started crying on the street with hundreds, women and men came and hugged me and telling me whats up, told about michelle and everyone was so supportive the public was here for each other, I live in manchester and came here for tourism, many people were going to work, even muslims (im muslim) jews, hindus and everyone was here, innocent people killed, including the ticket man, who I will remember, I can understand now what 9/11 really meant, I stand 110% with my country and with my priminister, to the terrorsits who attacked, I survived, why target me and other public people? Kill the g8 world leaders as targets? But you killed ordinary people who im sure are all peacefull and would never do it to a terrorist, and can you believe a child died??? Its soooooo upsetting

              Comment


              • #67
                It's scary for me to think. If I had left this morning just 10 minutes earlier, probably even a few minutes earlier, I would've been on that Piccadilly Line train to go to Covent Garden. These events are just shocking and sickening and feel like a massive blow to the stomach after the high I was on after being in the Trafalgar Square celebrations after winning the Olympic Bid yesterday. However London has been through this before, and we'll get through it again.
                A E R I T H
                vBulletin 2 freak! xD

                Comment


                • #68
                  Ugh. why do people do these things?

                  because we're a different religion?
                  because they feel how we live our lives is wrong?
                  revenge?

                  what? i don't care WHAT reason they have, it's no reason to take another human life.

                  the only war i've beleived in before, is the (attempted) capture of bin laden.

                  you know what? kill the ****ers. just kill them.

                  I really hate most of humanity about now.

                  during G8, too? G8 was a gathering of leaders to se how we can HELP the world.

                  I'm not really emotional about it, to be honest, i just can't beleive how one human could do this to another. innocent people going about their innocent daily lives.

                  ugh.


                  You know what we need? a good alien attack!

                  maybe that way all of humanity could work together for once. just maybe.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Bema Jinn
                    You know what we need? a good alien attack!

                    maybe that way all of humanity could work together for once. just maybe.
                    Nah. Some leader would probably join them and screw them over for economic interests, kill them off then conquer the word. Hailing the rise of the smart underdog empire of the new millennium. Wow it's like a cheesey B Movie all over again.
                    A E R I T H
                    vBulletin 2 freak! xD

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Aerith_Freak
                      Nah. Some leader would probably join them and screw them over for economic interests, kill them off then conquer the word. Hailing the rise of the smart underdog empire of the new millennium. Wow it's like a cheesey B Movie all over again.
                      I don't see the problem

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by sb-host
                        My thoughts are with you, and those that lost their life, their families, friends, as well as those injured.

                        This American stands by my British friends.

                        Not only you. Just like our Bundeskanzler said: We all stand by our British friends


                        As we all, members from throughout the world, are united here at vbulletin.com let me say: Our thoughts are with you!


                        Iam more connected to Britian than any of you might guess: I lived for 3 weeks near London (until my parents decided to move back to Germany ) and I really like the british and I enjoyed (and still enjoy) beeing there
                        That's the end of that!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Tribute! http://www.quacked.co.uk/funny-video...n-tribute.html yeah I know music isn't good. Its all I had that wasn't digitally protected. Have a go at doing a better one though by all means

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by sb-host
                            Unfortunately, the goal of terrorsim is to terrorise. They want to disrupt your life, and make you afraid.

                            Keep your head up, as hard as it may seem to do. Do not let them get to you. You will surely always remember this. After all, they are not after Military targets, they are after the working class.

                            I watched your Prime Minister on TV today. Tony was obviously shaken, but his resolve is strong. Hang in there. Give a hug to your girlfriend. Put politics aside a bit, and just hug here. She needs it, and you need it.
                            My thoughts and sympathies go out to all of those in the UK. You had us in your thoughts on 9/11, and we have you in ours on 7/7 .

                            Oh, and remember: Hitler bombed your city for 57 days during World War II, and your resolve and strength did not waver. Don't let it waver now. Hopefully, America, Britain, and all other countries who are for peace, freedom, and safety in the world will join together to fight the terrorist scum bent on destroying our way(s) of life.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Andrew111888
                              My thoughts and sympathies go out to all of those in the UK. You had us in your thoughts on 9/11, and we have you in ours on 7/7 .

                              Oh, and remember: Hitler bombed your city for 57 days during World War II, and your resolve and strength did not waver. Don't let it waver now. Hopefully, America, Britain, and all other countries who are for peace, freedom, and safety in the world will join together to fight the terrorist scum bent on destroying our way(s) of life.
                              Where is the quote on the IRA they were just as bad but then they still are in the background. I would hope with all those camera they would have a pic of the person. I do hope they now get security for the transit system like they have in airports or alot of dogs that detect bombs.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by sb-host
                                Unfortunately, the goal of terrorsim is to terrorise. They want to disrupt your life, and make you afraid.

                                Keep your head up, as hard as it may seem to do. Do not let them get to you. You will surely always remember this. After all, they are not after Military targets, they are after the working class.

                                I watched your Prime Minister on TV today. Tony was obviously shaken, but his resolve is strong. Hang in there. Give a hug to your girlfriend. Put politics aside a bit, and just hug here. She needs it, and you need it.
                                Thankyou everyone form all countrys, for your words. My girlfriend is now out of hospital we have been invited to a memorial day soon, the whole country was quite today, and there was no way I ws going back on train! I hired a car and left london. On the quote on the IRA, they are still around and the british national party (NF white nazis) are also around both are capable of this and so is al-qeeda, i think the us and uk should not just think of al-qeeda there are thousands of other groups which are no affiliated with them yet the press assosiates everything with them. On the double decker bus they have camers EVERYWHERE in london, to all those who ignore this, believe it, london kings cross and the 8.50 lines are the busiest and most crowded in the world, bigger than new york and tokyo, 3 million a day! Cameras are everywhere in london central including liverpool st home of the WEA hqs. They will have cameras of the person or persons including clues from passengers and witnessses but this will not be released by scotland yard for a while. God speed to everyone and thankyou for having a place in our hearts!

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X