Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London bombings and undergound explosions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure they are okay Hellsatan. When 9/11 happened and later the blackout on the N/E, it was impossible to make phone calls, even from landline phones for hours.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Scotland Yard have a hotline for finding out about the injured: 0870 1566 344
      Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

TERROR HITS LONDON
        BREAKING NEWS

U.S. sources say at least 40 dead

Four explosions in London's transport system have killed at least 40 people and wounded dozens more in what Prime Minister Tony Blair said was an apparent terrorist attack. A group calling itself the "Secret Organization group of al-Qaeda Organization in Europe" claimed responsibility in a Web site posting. The authenticity of the claim could not immediately be verified.

FULL STORY
        Watch: Witness to blasts scene | Tony Blair statement
        Watch: Blasts hit London | Aldgate station scene
        Witnesses tell of horror | Gallery | London underground
        U.S. on alert | Special Report: London bombing

Bush voices support for Britain (2:20) 'Large bang, flashes of light' (4:27)

More videos
        -------------
        The scene at London's Aldgate station (1:35) World leaders show support to Blair (1:59)
        Blair calls attacks acts of terrorism (2:57)
        Witness describes blast scene (2:48)

* CNN has free videos
        Last edited by Mr. HillBilly; Thu 7 Jul '05, 6:31am.

Comment

Not good. My co-admin lives in a small place outside of London, but frequently goes to town. I hope he is okay...

Comment

Well we're hoping that they are... For now though, the old saying "no news is good news" is at least a little comforting

Chris

Comment

TERROR HITS LONDON
              BREAKING NEWS

33 killed, more feared dead

At least 33 are dead and scores wounded after four bombs exploded in London's transport system, British police said. "We were all trapped like sardines waiting to die," said bombing witness Angelo Power. "I honestly thought I was going to die, as did everyone else."
              FULL STORY

Gallery | Bombings map
              U.S. security by city
              CNN/Money: Wall Street reacts | European stocks plunge

Comment

I am so sorry guys. I know what your going through I have lived through this hell before.

My thoughts are with you and I wish you the best.

Comment

Guys and Gals of London and the UK. You have are regards, thoughts and prayers, and our support. Hope you hear positively from your family and freinds very soon.
                  Surfcaster, trapped in a boater's body...

Fish Hard - Live Long

Comment

My Forum and it's Members' give our condolences and sympathies to the victims, their families and to all the people of the United Kingdom who are suffering from the recent bombings in London this morning.
                    God be with you and you are all in our prayers.

Comment

I have a feeling that the UK will hit this head on, and turn many of the fence sitters from forgiving the enemy. This horrible incident will strengthen ties between allies and lines would be drawn in the sand. As many have said before and will say again, “We got your back.”

Freedom !!

Love and Concern
                      Last edited by Zachariah B; Tue 19 Jul '05, 5:47am.
                      http://www.szone.us | http://www.gzhq.net
                      Twitter | Facebook | My:Hacks @ vBulletin.org
                      Member of Kiwanis Club of Chatsworth

Comment

Reminds me of when I lived there and the IRA were doing their thing.
                        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I just heard from a friend who just missed getting onto one of the trains, simply horrendous.
                          Christopher Padfield
                          Web Based Helpdesk
                          DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

Originally posted by chrispadfield
                            I just heard from a friend who just missed getting onto one of the trains, simply horrendous.
                            Oh Dear Chris! :| Talk about a close brush with fate...
                            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Just a quick update for everyone... at least 40 dead and 700 injured in today's events with these fugures expected to rise sharply. I was just outside London today when this happened and was nearly caught in the mayhem.

The motorway road signs on one of the main arterial routes into London earlier today - the M40 - showed "London CLOSED - find alt route".

Thank you everyone for your kind and thoughtful comments... I will be thinking of those poor folk who have lost loved ones today. We live in sad times.
                              John

Comment

All Americans should stand with Britain in this time. We have no closer world ally. An attack on Britain is an attack on the USA. My condolences to anyone hurt or mortally wounded in the attack by the cowardly Al-Qaeda.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X