Your Favourite game out of these 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favourite game out of these 3?

i can probably only afford 1, maybe 2 new games this month because i owe people.

just so happens it's a month in which a few good games come out for the Xbox.

Which one would you buy?
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    72.41%
    Conker: Live and reloaded
    3.45%
    Destroy all humans
    13.79%
    Other (post reply, prefferably Xbox)
    10.34%

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
    i can probably only afford 1, maybe 2 new games this month because i owe people.

just so happens it's a month in which a few good games come out for the Xbox.

Which one would you buy?
    Just played the Destroy All Humans demo at the store yesterday. Loved it.
    :)

Comment

arghhhh its not multiple choice >_< I liked GTA: SA and the Destroy All Humans demo is awesome....

Also I wub Halo 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
      http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

I just beat Conker yesterday and while I loved the single player, the multiplayer left me wanting more. I beat it in 10 hours, fairly short for today's standards. San Andreas, however, I have been playing for weeks and about 5-6 missions away from beating it. Then after that, I'll be messing around for a few more weeks, then after that I'm going to mod it, then possibly go for 100%.

So San Andreas for me, although Conker was a hilarious (re-)experience

MGM out

Comment

i got destroy all humans.

i'm quite dissapointed. might take it back and get GTA:SA

Comment

San Andreas!!

Comment

San Andreas!!

(Don't even know the second one )
              That's the end of that!

Comment

Before Destroy All Humans arrived, I would have said GTA:San Andreas.... but Destroy All Humans is even more addictive...and bloody funny too!
                I know violence isn't the answer . . . I got it wrong on purpose
                Rep Owners - New forum for reptile owners/lovers
                sigpic

Comment

I have seen the review at television last night. It's all about killing isn't it? GTA:SA offers so much more (including whores )
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
                    I have seen the review at television last night. It's all about killing isn't it? GTA:SA offers so much more (including whores )
                    Haha, true, you can't go wrong with whores

MGM out

Comment

Destroy all humans is a really short game. And very easy aswell.. Yeah, it's funny, but so is GTA san andreas, but a different kind of humour. GTA is a very long game and some parts can be quite tough, but i'd say, that for your money, go for GTA, its a great game, that will give you hours of entertainment. You'll be lucky if Desroy all humans lasts you a week. I completed it in 2 days.

Comment

Add Battlefield 2

Comment

GTA:SA - one of the best games ever made
                          Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

completed it already. what a rip. deffinitely taking it back tomorrow for GTA:SA.

Comment

I dont know anyone except San Andreas! San Andreas is like the vBulletin of forum software! its amazing

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X