Any movie suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any movie suggestions?

Well I am taking a nice long break from life. I like the simple things in life
    I was just wondering if you guys can suggest some movies to me that are on DVD so I can go rent them and watch them.

The type of movies I like are like the following:
    • Braveheart
    • Scarface
    • Boiler Room
    • I.Robot
    • Starwars
    • Harry Potter
    Anything in that sort with good music soundtracks as well Han Zimmer, James Horner, John Williams. Any movies they make soundtracks for tend to be good.

Thanks and suggest away! I am looking to watch 300 hours of dvd within 1 month, lol.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

Comment

The Godfather I'm currently watching the entire series myself with a friend who's never seen it before.

If you like star wars, think about getting the Firefly season 1 DVD set. It's a great tv series that was cancelled by fox because they're idiots (and a movie is coming out later this year that continues the story)

Kill Bill is pretty cool, try that out too.

And finally, Lord of the Rings

MGM out

Comment

I bought the worst 50 horror movies on a dvd box set, its good to watch with a few beers.

The worse one was "The beast of yukar flats" or something like that.
        Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
          I bought the worst 50 horror movies on a dvd box set, its good to watch with a few beers.

The worse one was "The beast of yukar flats" or something like that.
          Haha, where exactly can I find this set? Amazon I'm guessing?

MGM out

Comment

24 (TV series) is a good watch and will certainly keep you occupied .

It has a lot of action and suspense in it.

Comment

Requiem for a dream.
              Donnie Darko

Best films ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
                24 (TV series) is a good watch and will certainly keep you occupied .

It has a lot of action and suspense in it.
                I caught some of the last season on FOX...i am going to get all the previous seasons.

Comment

I have the first three season on DVD. $35 for Season 1, $58 for Season 2, $58 for Season 3.

Comment

I've always enjoyed Danny Elfman's musical scores, in combination with Tim Burton's direction. My favourite Elfman project has always been Edward Scissorhands, and maybe The Nightmare Before Christmas as a close second.

Scott: So, are you a big fan of Mystery Science Theatre 3000? Or just ****e movies?
                    http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

You should not go without CSI! CSI is the greatest show ever made! Just dont rent out all the DVDs at once... I am still watchin them lol (went to hollywood video last night and all the dvds were out except for disk 2 which I had just rented lol)
                      http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

They're on Spike TV all the time...

two episodes Monday-Thursday, four on Fridays.

Comment

Awesome, I might invest in that.

I am actually looking for more movies than sitcoms, series or general tv shows for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
                            They're on Spike TV all the time...

two episodes Monday-Thursday, four on Fridays.
                            ya but you have to wait to see it on spike... on DVD all you have to do is pop it in and chose which episode you wanna watch
                            http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

All 7 seasons of Star Trek: Voyager?
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X