Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have A Question About Paypal, Can Someone Help Me Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A Question About Paypal, Can Someone Help Me Out?

I don't have a credit card or a debit card, BUT I do have a back account and would like to receive payments for a certain section of my site through Paypal. Is this possible without a credit and/or debit card?

If someone could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

I believe you should be able to receive payments without a credit card. I know you can send them without needing a credit card so I would expect the same would be true for the reverse.

Comment

That's possible in Switzerland, but I think it differs per country.
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Does anyone know what it is for UK?
        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, don't you need to have a confirmed credit card and confirmed bank account with PayPal before you can quality to receive money via premiere/business accounts?
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I've confirmed my bank account, I just don't have a credit card. Will that be okay?

Comment

Originally posted by _nick
              I've confirmed my bank account, I just don't have a credit card. Will that be okay?
              As long as Paypal sees your account as valid, you will be able to receive payments. You do not need a credit card to RECEIVE money.

You don't even need one to send money - but PayPal will hold up processing until THEY get the funds from your bank - so you can see a business delay of several days when you make an order via a PayPal account that isn't backed by a source of immediate credit.

Comment

Originally posted by chaeberle
                As long as Paypal sees your account as valid, you will be able to receive payments. You do not need a credit card to RECEIVE money.
                Cool, that's all I needed to know.

Thanks!

Comment

FYI:

If you want to receive money and allow your contributors to send money via credit card, you must have a premier account or better - which means you'll be paying $0.32 + 2% to paypal from each contribution.

Free paypal accounts have no fee, but can't accept credit card payments.

Comment

you don't even need a ANY card to be able to receive money.

I've only just recently put my (bank) card on paypal, but i sold T-shirts through paypal a while ago.

You DO have a limit to the amount you can transfer though (something like £5000)

Comment

Originally posted by Bema Jinn
                      You DO have a limit to the amount you can transfer though (something like £5000)
                      Is this per day or something?

Comment

limit is $500 USD per month on the amount you can receive.. which sucks..

Comment

Originally posted by sebe
                          limit is $500 USD per month on the amount you can receive.. which sucks..
                          Thanks for clarifying that.

Comment

I know that on my unconfirmed PayPal account I can recieve as much as I want, I'm simply limited to transfering 500$ per month to my bank.

Leaving it on the PayPal account is always an option.
                            Best Regards
                            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Limits change depending on the Account type, Country and the currency your account is setup for. You can view your limits by:
                              1. Click the My Account tab.
                              2. Click the View Limits link next to the yellow Balance box (if there is not a View Limits link, your account has no Sending Limit).
                              3. Your remaining sending limit is listed under the Sending Limit heading.
                              For example the limits on my account are:
                              For your security, your PayPal debit card has a daily spending limit and ATM cash withdrawal limit.

Your daily spending limit is: $3,000

Your daily ATM cash withdrawal limit is: $400

I have no limits on bank transfers, online purchases or incoming funds.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X