vBulletin 3.5 release within a week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin 3.5 release within a week?

What are the chances of that happening? I just got an email saying my members' area will be expiring in one week.
    :)

Probably the same chance as me being a counselor for my church's youth camp.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Doubtful... the Beta's haven't even ended yet, and we still have RC's before Gold...

MGM out

Comment

Although, it's possible if you meant the next Beta

Comment

You could always renew your member's area access.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeramy
            You could always renew your member's area access.
            hehe... That's what I am doing. My member area expired last month and I am just waiting for v3.5 before renewing it...
            War is only fun when you are winning.

Comment

You may want to renew now and start playing with the betas. There's some awesome stuff going on there.
              ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Originally posted by cbiweb
                You may want to renew now and start playing with the betas. There's some awesome stuff going on there.
                hmm... true. I will consider doing that to familiarize myself with the new ffeatures.
                War is only fun when you are winning.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X